Indiana official: Carrier deal was about Government contracts-

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
It's called being a "hypocrite", Rors.....you're a master of it.
--Please stop projecting, Gordo.

Sadly, probably in your REAL life as much as here in your "blog life."
--Yes, insult is probably a far better option for you, considering the Phase in which you are currently residing. (I seriously thought you were making headway into Phase III, well ahead of your fellow Liberals. But, no worries. Several of them are still lanquishing in Phase I)

Sadly, there probably is not a poster in these forums that is a bigger hypocrite (and, often, outright liar), than you.

But, you work so hard at it.......

Reactions: 1 person

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
1. For the next four years the number of times you'll level a serious criticism of Trump could be counted on your ears.
--Well, I have already matched that number, and Trump isn't even in office, yet.

--OF course, over the past EIGHT years, the number of times you leveled a serious criticism of Obama, could be counted on your gills.........

2. BEFORE the election, you said you weren't voting for Trump. Same as GB. Now you guys are his biggest cheerleaders.
--I did not vote for Trump (NO MATTER WHAT Strawschach tells you!). And, I can't see how either GB or I "are his biggest cheerleaders."

BUT, maybe if someone is truly ignorant, patently dishonest, and looks through their own partisanly myopic ruby lens....I can see how they might see it in such a manner.

3. Of COURSE...IN YOUR MIND...Trump will "never be more liberal than Obama"....because you think President Obama is a "Communist". But I'm talking about reality....not the stuff you fill your head with at Fox or Drudge or Talk Radio.
--Because in MY MIND, "logic" holds sway, over ignorant partisan falsehoods. Too bad, that with all your telepathic intrusions, you never managed to pick any of that up.....

4. I have NUMEROUS TIMES....praised and congratulated Donald Trump for saving the Carrier jobs. Naturally...being you......you ignore that and pretend I didn't. Because you are fundamentally a dishonest person.
--You poor little man. I suggest getting a puppy. That may help you work your way through all 5 phases. Who knows? With the help of a new puppy, you may be able to make it through by this time, next year!

Jun 2013
VA
--
--You poor little man. I suggest getting a puppy. That may help you work your way through all 5 phases. Who knows? With the help of a new puppy, you may be able to make it through by this time, next year!
Translation: You lied, Rors. I praised and congratulated Trump....but you can't admit that what you accused me of was false, so you do your passive-aggressive routine and attempt at "humor."

Good thing you're "saved" and "once saved, always saved"...and "God doesn't mind dishonesty as long as it's on the Internet."

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Translation: You lied, Rors. I praised and congratulated Trump....but you can't admit that what you accused me of was false, so you do your passive-aggressive routine and attempt at "humor."

Good thing you're "saved" and "once saved, always saved"...and "God doesn't mind dishonesty as long as it's on the Internet."
LOL!

[video=youtube;GPO43kCh3_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPO43kCh3_c[/video]

PS. I sincerely apologize to you, Gordo. I kinda feel bad for pushing you back further into Phase II, when, you were on your way to Phase III.

It will get better, though. Don't you worry, big fella! It will get better.

Jun 2013
VA
Again, Rors...it's "okay" for you to engage in the same things you criticize others for because "they started it"...right?

and it's okay for you to LIE about me NOT congratulating Trump because "God has forgiven me for past, present, and future sins....all I have to do is say I'm sorry later...except I'm not".....right?

and it's "just the Internet"....right?

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Gordo never gets anything. That is why he was such a Hillary worshiper.
LOL!

He "gets" one thing: He "gets" quite fucking angry when what he consistently does unto others, is, done unto him.

LOL!

Got him, pretty much on the first try.

Now, as for "getting the lesson?"

I think we may have let him progress through the phases, first.

Maybe we try to give him a "teaching" moment, sometime next year.......

Jun 2013
VA
Back on-topic...

remember all those Rightwing complaints about "Obama's executive over-reach"...and "Government picking winners and losers....they should stay OUT of the private sector"????

Reactions: 2 people

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
Oh, I'd LOVE to hear more details on that. :D
I predict.....that you will be through the 5 phases by....about Spring.

But, I also predict that you will NEVER put aside your mind-reading and prognostication games.

No matter how many times people laugh at you.