Information: Pro abortion people

Nov 2016
Maryland
BTW, I'm not pro-abortion, but I am pro-let people decide for themselves whether to have a baby or not and mind your own damn business.
Exactly! The so-called “pro life” people who lobby for burdensome constraints on women seekin an abortion and hassle women entering clinics with unerlcome “counseling” are nothing more than busybodies.

Apr 2012
USA
BTW, I'm not pro-abortion, but I am pro-let people decide for themselves whether to have a baby or not and mind your own damn business.
It was informational, Sweety.
Apparently you believe that posting information is the same as getting into someone else's business? Really?
I feel sorry for you that it spun you up so much to see this that it made you curse at me.

Apr 2012
USA
As has been asked by many before me, why is it that the the fundie menace and many Republicans are extremely concerned about a fetus but don't seem to give a crap about a child?
I am in favor of legal abortion.

If a woman wants to kill her baby, do it as early as possible so that the child never realizes what a horrible life it may have had at the hands of a woman who preferred it was dead.