Information: Pro abortion people

Apr 2012
USA
Exactly! The so-called “pro life” people who lobby for burdensome constraints on women seekin an abortion and hassle women entering clinics with unerlcome “counseling” are nothing more than busybodies.
Nope. I am in favor of legal abortion. Would you want a woman to pretend she is doing something other than killing her baby? What fantasy would you suggest? The aborted babies are lucky to never know their mother.

Last edited:
Apr 2012
USA
BTW, I'm not pro-abortion, but I am pro-let people decide for themselves whether to have a baby or not and mind your own damn business.
I AM pro legal abortion. I would never wish on an innocent baby ..a mother who wishes it dead.

Last edited:
Nov 2016
Maryland
Nope. I am in favor of legal abortion. Would you want a woman to pretend she is doing something other than killing her baby? What fantasy would you suggest? The aborted babies are lucky to never know their mother.

I don’t buy that business that it’s “killing” during the first trimester. And I have a suspicion that by responding to your gotcha question is in essence inviting you to Gish gallop with more gotcha questions.