Interesting how non Texas residents seem to know Texas

Jan 2019
TExas
As a life long Texas resident, business owner and lover of all things Texas, I can tell you we won't go purple, we want the wall and you people who don't live in Texas don't know anything. Your liberal news wants to make it sound like we are all bailing on Trump but we are NOT! We are just as committed and in fact probably more so due to the lack of qualified politicians in your party. The wall isn't for keeping good people out. If you only knew how many die in tractor trailers every year including women and children. Sex trafficking, and drugs is at an all time high, The number of property owners on the border who reject the wall own the smallest amount of land. And the only reason Dems want to keep illegals coming in is to gain more votes. You would be surprised at the number of Hispanics in Texas who are republican. On a side note and with regard to republicans not being served in bars and restaurants in the USA because of their political associations, I hope you will remember that the Democratic Party did the same thing to our Black population requiring separate water fountains, sitting at the back of the bus, not being welcomed to eat in restaurants. I guess somethings never change.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
The fake news MSM is always bleating to the Sheeple about Texas.

And, the Sheeple are always parroting what the fake news MSM is telling them.

This is a daily occurrence.

Especially here at PH where the flock of Sheeple is so large.

Anyway ...

Welcome to the asylum.

Nov 2010
Flame Baiting
We have the polls, the numerous articles, Texas politicians, Texas landowners and residents saying the don't want a wall. Every border state governor is against the wall.

But like a typical right winger, you think your tiny little worldview represents all of Texas, and all facts to the contrary are BS.Typical of a simple mind. you know how pathetic you look when you dismiss facts as fake news?

We have yet another stormfront troll posting the same dumb, unoriginal shit, lucky us

May 2007
Houston, Texas
As a life long Texas resident, business owner and lover of all things Texas, I can tell you we won't go purple, we want the wall and you people who don't live in Texas don't know anything. Your liberal news wants to make it sound like we are all bailing on Trump but we are NOT! We are just as committed and in fact probably more so due to the lack of qualified politicians in your party. The wall isn't for keeping good people out. If you only knew how many die in tractor trailers every year including women and children. Sex trafficking, and drugs is at an all time high, The number of property owners on the border who reject the wall own the smallest amount of land. And the only reason Dems want to keep illegals coming in is to gain more votes. You would be surprised at the number of Hispanics in Texas who are republican. On a side note and with regard to republicans not being served in bars and restaurants in the USA because of their political associations, I hope you will remember that the Democratic Party did the same thing to our Black population requiring separate water fountains, sitting at the back of the bus, not being welcomed to eat in restaurants. I guess somethings never change.
I'm from Texas and I don't want no fucking wall!