Interesting how non Texas residents seem to know Texas

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
I lived in Houston for 35 years and I'll be honest, the reports that "many in Texas" don't want a wall doesn't sound right - like there is some detail being left out. Sure some might feel that way about the wall, but based on what I've witnessed, people want better border security - wall or not. IE: It may not be all about the wall.

Nov 2010
You know what else is silly about the dumb OP, the same people are the ones that seem to think they know more than scientists, climatologist, doctors, psychologists, lawyers all the time when they have zero training. once again these people have absolutely not credibility, they are just flinging shit

Nov 2013
NY
I lived in Houston for 35 years and I'll be honest, the reports that "many in Texas" don't want a wall doesn't sound right - like there is some detail being left out. Sure some might feel that way about the wall, but based on what I've witnessed, people want better border security - wall or not. IE: It may not be all about the wall.
By mixing up those topics, you directly fall for Trump's rhetoric.. pretending that those who do NOT support a 200 mile border wall.. which is what he promised on the campaign trail, and what he's throwing his tantrum about, do not want border security, want open borders, etc.

You shouldn't promote his rhetoric.

There is a truth to be told, which is
Many in Texas do want better border security, as well as many in Texas are smart enough to know, a border wall is NOT the solution for that.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
A lot of people in Texas, a lot of different opinions. Its moving left big guy. I suggest you take more dance lessons, the two step perhaps.
Here in Texas, the pundits on talk radio are always mocking people like you parroting that fake news MSM BS.

It's entertaining to come here to PH and see exactly what these folks are mocking.

Just Saying ....

Nov 2013
NY
Here in Texas, the pundits on talk radio are always mocking people like you parroting that fake news MSM BS.

It's entertaining to come here to PH and see exactly what these folks are mocking.

Just Saying ....
Yepp.. pundits, those who by definition are partisan and have an agenda, are your source of information, right wing pundits, as the only information you consider non-fake.
And you wonder why every thinking person mocks you.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Yepp.. pundits, those who by definition are partisan and have an agenda, are your source of information, right wing pundits, as the only information you consider non-fake.
And you wonder why every thinking person mocks you.
That's a really dumb comment.

But, not unexpected.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I lived in Imperial Beach, CA from 3 - 18 years of age.

Explain to me how far out in the ocean the wall is supposed to go? And is it possible to attach a filter to it to keep the raw sewage from TJ's failing wastewater treatment plants polluting the beaches?

Because I'm really more concerned about keeping their shit out of our country than their people.