International Fellowship of Christians and Jews....

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Is all over local tv here, running ads that seek donations to feed starving, neglected Holocaust survivors.

In ISRAEL.

Dafuq? Are there any such people in Israel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Amelia

Former Staff
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
I've been seeing those commercials also. Not the first I've heard about Holocaust survivors being in crisis.

This article is from a year ago.

The unlikely allies assisting Israel’s Jewish Holocaust survivors

Survivors are typically in worse physical, emotional and financial shape than others their age, said Yudit Setz, assistant director of ICEJ’s aid department. The effects of starvation, frostbite, torture (including medical experimentation) and lack of medical and dental care when they were children have followed the survivors into old age. Many were orphaned and now lack the familial support other seniors rely on.

Reactions: 2 people

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
They've been running those ads on Fox News for like, forever.

The spiel goes something like "they spend so much fighting terror they can't afford to feed their people".

Doesn't Israel have a food stamp program?

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
They've been running those ads on Fox News for like, forever.

The spiel goes something like "they spend so much fighting terror they can't afford to feed their people".

Doesn't Israel have a food stamp program?
Why would FOX News want to defame Israel?

I HOPE this is defamatory. I can't imagine Israelis allowing Holocaust survivors to starve to death.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Why would FOX News want to defame Israel?

I HOPE this is defamatory. I can't imagine Israelis allowing Holocaust survivors to starve to death.
If anyone is being defamed it's the "enemies" Israel is supposedly having to spend all their money defending themselves against, so much that they have no money left to look after the holocaust survivors.

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
If anyone is being defamed it's the "enemies" Israel is supposedly having to spend all their money defending themselves against, so much that they have no money left to look after the holocaust survivors.
Whut? You believe these starving elderly actually exist?