Interview with Kanye's pastor

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious

Basically discussing Kanye West showing up at his church and his recent sharing his testimony and faith. And whether or not his conversion is real. Time will tell but Pastor believes it is a true conversion.

This may be interesting for some

Last edited:
Oct 2019
International Falls, Minnesota
If his conversion is authentic, that would be very cool. I remember when I went out and bought a new Dylan album back in 1979, took it home, rolled a doobie, put it on and all that came out was rock n roll Jesus. I thought it was the end of life. I kept playing it because I was a fan. Changed my life. Hopefully, others that feel the same about Kanye will be inspired.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
If his conversion is authentic, that would be very cool. I remember when I went out and bought a new Dylan album back in 1979, took it home, rolled a doobie, put it on and all that came out was rock n roll Jesus. I thought it was the end of life. I kept playing it because I was a fan. Changed my life. Hopefully, others that feel the same about Kanye will be inspired.
I listened to some of Kanye's new album. I don't think it was the most solid lyrics of the Gospel, I'm not even sure much of the Gospel is in the lyrics, but I pray that if Kanye is saved, that the Lord continues to work in his life and he grows in faith and maturity in the Lord.

Mar 2019
God's Country
I pray that Kanye is truly born again. Hopefully Kim and their children put their faith in Christ as well.

Reactions: ripskater