Investment in NoKo?

Jan 2016
Colorado
Well if one of the parents said it! /facepalm
You're really CLUELESS, you know that, Rev? My GPA in Graduate School was 4.0. Perfect. I received scores of 'Pass with High Distinction' on two of the four Theory and Field Exams I had to take while working towards my doctorate. On the two others, I received scores of 'Pass with Distinction'. The Department Secretary told me that no one had ever done that before, in the 110-year history of the Economics Department at the University where I matriculated. And you don't think that would be in demand in the marketplace today?

Are you just pretending to be this far, far out of touch with reality, Rev?

Jul 2014
midwest
You're really CLUELESS, you know that, Rev? My GPA in Graduate School was 4.0. Perfect. I received scores of 'Pass with High Distinction' on two of the four Theory and Field Exams I had to take while working towards my doctorate. On the two others, I received scores of 'Pass with Distinction'. The Department Secretary told me that no one had ever done that before, in the 110-year history of the Economics Department at the University where I matriculated. And you don't think that would be in demand in the marketplace today?

Are you just pretending to be this far, far out of touch with reality, Rev?
Oh please keep telling us how smart you are.

We NEVER get tired of that!

You are just the bestest ever!

We are so lucky to have you on this little forum.

How many mirrors do you have in your house, anyway?

Do yourself a favor and buy some more.

You are truly in love with yourself.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Oh please keep telling us how smart you are.

We NEVER get tired of that!

You are just the bestest ever!

We are so lucky to have you on this little forum.

How many mirrors do you have in your house, anyway?

Do yourself a favor and buy some more.

You are truly in love with yourself.
You don't need to worry. I am very close to leaving this place entirely. I REALLY do have better things to do in my golden years than to argue with people like you and the 'Reverend'. What I stated there is an absolute fact. And I don't particularly give a flying French fart whether you believe that or not.

Jul 2014
midwest
You don't need to worry. I am very close to leaving this place entirely. I REALLY do have better things to do in my golden years than to argue with people like you and the 'Reverend'. What I stated there is an absolute fact. And I don't particularly give a flying French fart whether you believe that or not.
Seems as though you would be happier on a forum where you don't have to talk down to, and insult other members in so many of your posts.

When you talk as though you are so superior to others, you don't really do yourself any favors.

I'm sure you are smart enough to know that.

I think you just can't help yourself.

I enjoy your posts on here, if you could just reel in your massive ego a little, you'd be a pleasure to converse with.

Just my opinion...

Apr 2012
East coast USA
South Korea will benefit from proximity. Japan also, China has own cheap labor. Perhaps farm land if China border land is congested. Chinese farmers best in world from published results.
Mining concerns exploitation of course

Jan 2016
Colorado
Seems as though you would be happier on a forum where you don't have to talk down to, and insult other members in so many of your posts.

When you talk as though you are so superior to others, you don't really do yourself any favors.

I'm sure you are smart enough to know that.

I think you just can't help yourself.

I enjoy your posts on here, if you could just reel in your massive ego a little, you'd be a pleasure to converse with.

Just my opinion...
You NEVER seem to notice that I RESPOND to insults, rather than INITIATING them. Go back and look at post #37 in this thread, where the good 'Reverend' was suggesting that no one would be willing to offer me a higher salary in this economy. Do you understand that that is an INSULT?

I've been TEACHING for the last 30 years, very nearly. But before that, I worked for Hewlett-Packard and NASA. I've become known as a leader in the educational reform movement in America. I could START my own charter school tomorrow, and I would have parents lining up in droves to get their children in to my school. But I'm through with the education business. Frankly, America simply does not VALUE education anymore. Are both you and the 'Reverend' so thoroughly IGNORANT that you are unaware that most highly qualified teachers could EASILY double their salaries in the private sector? Are you THAT out of touch with reality? I've trained an entire generation of STEM students, and sent them off to the best universities in the WORLD, to places like Cambridge in Britain, to MIT and Stanford in America, to the University of Chicago, to Princeton, the Air Force Academy, the Naval Academy, West Point, and many to somewhat lesser but still highly respected institutions, like the Colorado School of Mines, Harvey Mudd College, the University of Colorado, and I could go on and on. Many of my former students are now working at such places as Google, Intel, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Apple, various universities, and even the National Security Agency. I have a plaque on my wall from Buzz Aldrin honoring me for my contributions in the area of STEM education in America. I've done my DUTY to America, WITHOUT serving in the military, as the 'Reverend' idiotically seems to think is somehow necessary to be a 'patriot'.

You're blind to the INSULTS that come MY way, and to which I am HAPPY to respond. That is YOUR problem, not MINE.

Jul 2014
midwest
You NEVER seem to notice that I RESPOND to insults, rather than INITIATING them. Go back and look at post #37 in this thread, where the good 'Reverend' was suggesting that no one would be willing to offer me a higher salary in this economy. Do you understand that that is an INSULT?

I've been TEACHING for the last 30 years, very nearly. But before that, I worked for Hewlett-Packard and NASA. I've become known as a leader in the educational reform movement in America. I could START my own charter school tomorrow, and I would have parents lining up in droves to get their children in to my school. But I'm through with the education business. Frankly, America simply does not VALUE education anymore. Are both you and the 'Reverend' so thoroughly IGNORANT that you are unaware that most highly qualified teachers could EASILY double their salaries in the private sector? Are you THAT out of touch with reality? I've trained an entire generation of STEM students, and sent them off to the best universities in the WORLD, to places like Cambridge in Britain, to MIT and Stanford in America, to the University of Chicago, to Princeton, the Air Force Academy, the Naval Academy, West Point, and many to somewhat lesser but still highly respected institutions, like the Colorado School of Mines, Harvey Mudd College, the University of Colorado, and I could go on and on. Many of my former students are now working at such places as Google, Intel, IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Apple, various universities, and even the National Security Agency. I have a plaque on my wall from Buzz Aldrin honoring me for my contributions in the area of STEM education in America. I've done my DUTY to America, WITHOUT serving in the military, as the 'Reverend' idiotically seems to think is somehow necessary to be a 'patriot'.

You're blind to the INSULTS that come MY way, and to which I am HAPPY to respond. That is YOUR problem, not MINE.
Oh, don't stop now.

Please tell us more...

Jan 2016
Colorado
Oh, don't stop now.

Please tell us more...
Like I said, quite bizarrely, you don't seem to think I have any RIGHT to respond to insults coming MY way. Well, here's what I say to that: FUCK that. What the HELL is WRONG with you, Miller? Seriously?

There is something SERIOUSLY WRONG with you.