Iran Executes Homosexuals

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
HadEnough2 has been banned from this thread. Please do not reply to his/her posts. Thank you.

Reactions: CtC
Nov 2016
USA
Read my post, if those Democrat candidates condemn the attack of the General that had planned attacks on 3 Embassies, what would they have done if they were President? I will tell you what would have happened. 3 Embassies would have been attacked and multiple American lives would have been lost. One more time, How is letting a known threat ( Intelligence) go , the wrong thing to do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please show exactly where they actually “condemned” the attacks, provide the credible evidence that there were plans to attack 3 embassies (I heard 4, and so pince trump and his worshipers can’t seem to get that straight, it raises questions about whether any reasonable person can believe ANYTHING about his ever-changing rationales for the assassination), and explain what is so wrong with having doubts about this president’s judgment.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Jul 2019
Atlanta
Jul 2019
Atlanta
I can embarrass you all day with your saudi apologist act.

You don't know the difference between KSA and Iran? Look at your link.

Mahmoud Asgari (Persian: محمود عسگری‎), aged 16, and Ayaz Marhoni (Persian: عیاض مرهونی‎), aged 18, were Iranian teenagers from the province of Khorasan who were publicly hanged in Edalat (Justice) Square in Mashhad, northeast Iran, on July 19, 2005. They were executed after being convicted by the court of having raped a 13-year-old boy.[1][2][3] The case attracted international media attention. The British lesbian, gay and bisexual group OutRage!,[4] alleged that the teenagers were executed for consensual homosexual acts and not rape.

highway234

Former Staff
Feb 2010
I've Got Nowhere Else to Go
Sure, but I was thinking more about Bay of Pigs. That situation quickly became about actual American security, but "regime change" is a long-standing tradition for the US, particularly in our own hemisphere.
Asked and answered. Thanks.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
You don't know the difference between KSA and Iran? Look at your link.

Mahmoud Asgari (Persian: محمود عسگری‎), aged 16, and Ayaz Marhoni (Persian: عیاض مرهونی‎), aged 18, were Iranian teenagers from the province of Khorasan who were publicly hanged in Edalat (Justice) Square in Mashhad, northeast Iran, on July 19, 2005. They were executed after being convicted by the court of having raped a 13-year-old boy.[1][2][3] The case attracted international media attention. The British lesbian, gay and bisexual group OutRage!,[4] alleged that the teenagers were executed for consensual homosexual acts and not rape.
So you are saying the KSA are cool with homosexuals?

btw are you?