Iran preps 'industrial-scale' nuke production after U.S. leaves nuclear deal

Jun 2006
Vancouver
I seriously can’t keep it straight which dictator each American Borg Collective thinks is good to appease and negotiate with, and which one is bad to appease and negotiate with.

Let’s do a roll call.

Dear people with any shreds of integrity, what should be done with despotic dictatorships that aspire to have nuclear weapons such as North Korea and Iran? Negotiate with both these countries to secure a deal where they agree not to develop them, or refuse to negotiate with them both, just slap sanctions on them and threaten force if they proceed.

Which one do you support?

I lean towards the latter.

Mar 2010
out
I seriously can’t keep it straight which dictator each American Borg Collective thinks is good to appease and negotiate with, and which one is bad to appease and negotiate with.

Let’s do a roll call.

Dear people with any shreds of integrity, what should be done with despotic dictatorships that aspire to have nuclear weapons such as North Korea and Iran? Negotiate with both these countries to secure a deal where they agree not to develop them, or refuse to negotiate with them both, just slap sanctions on them and threaten force if they proceed.

What have you done to Dr.Gently?

Reactions: 5 people

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto

Let’s do a roll call.

In my opinion, telling Iran to quit their nuke program, while Israel keeps theirs, is like telling Pakistan to destroy their stockpile, while India gets to keep theirs (or vise versa). Bullshit, hypocrisy, and impossible. Iran is far less evil than our Western media (and former PM Harper) would have you believe, BTW. Demonizing whole countries is just trendy, nowadays...

Reactions: 2 people
Jan 2016
Colorado
In my opinion, telling Iran to quit their nuke program, while Israel keeps theirs, is like telling Pakistan to destroy their stockpile, while India gets to keep theirs (or vise versa). Bullshit, hypocrisy, and impossible. Iran is far less evil than our Western media (and former PM Harper) would have you believe, BTW. Demonizing whole countries is just trendy, nowadays...
Without any real difficulty at all, I can demonize the whole human race these days.......

Reactions: 3 people