Iranian State TV News Anchors Have Fox's Shepard Smith Moment, Quit Jobs Instead of Keep Lying

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Iran state TV sees at least 2 news anchors quit: 'Forgive me for the 13 years I told you lies'

At least two Iranian journalists at a state-owned media outlet reportedly resigned from their jobs, and another left a while back, apologizing for "the 13 years I told you lies" to her supporters as Tehran grapples with the fallout from protests stemming from a cover-up of its accidental downing of a Ukrainian airliner. (are you listening, Bowtie, Hannity and Nazi Ingraham?)

“It was very hard for me to believe that our people have been killed," the post read, according to The Guardian. "Forgive me that I got to know this late. And forgive me for the 13 years I told you lies.”

Two news anchors at the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting thanked their supporters in separate statements.

Can you even imagine a Fox talking head (outside of Shepard Smith) or an Infowars writer or Trump or Steve Bannon having such a "come to Jesus" moment, especially when you have to believe showing any sort of independence and honesty in a dictatorship like Iran takes a lot more courage and guts than doing it here in this country? When you read stories about people whom a lot of Americans spit on just because they are muslim, or happen to live in Iran or Afghanistan or Mexico or Haiti or any other "shithole country" Trump has shown such contempt for, you realize how even if a country, or the religion that controls a country, is wrong, is guilty of terrorist attacks, of banning freedom and arresting protesters, the people themselves are as good and honest and courageous and decent as most people living here.

Reactions: charleston2

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Hahahha you miss the big picture how huge this is, open defiance? Wow.....

can you imagine if taking out soleimani was irans “shot heard around the world”? you folks wont recover...

when is the anchors on msnbc gonna show as much integrity as shep, btw?

Reactions: jenniel
Sep 2019
dfw, texas

can you imagine if taking out soleimani was irans “shot heard around the world”? you folks wont recover...

show where MSNBC or CNN has ever lied like Hannity and bowtie and gutfeld and watters and nazi ingraham and the whole Fox Morning Zoo Crew...get it? and are you saying because trump broke international law against assassination of a foreign country's leaders outside of war, as a terrorist attack by a country, that somehow Iran will be overthrown by these protesters? who just a week ago protested trump and his murder of this ass by the hundreds of thousands in those same streets, chanting Death to Satan and Trump?

Hundreds of thousands rally in Iran against Trump, chant ...

https://www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-trump-iran-anniversary › hundr...

Feb 10, 2017 - Hundreds of thousands rally in Iran against Trump, chant 'Death to America': TV ... Some protesters carried pictures of Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin ...told state TV, which said millions had turned out at rallies across Iran.

Thousands chant 'Death to America!' at funeral of top Iranian ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-7851075 › Thousands-chant-...

Jan 4, 2020 - They chanted 'Death to America' and 'America is the Great Satan' as they ... President Donald Trump has said that he ordered the killing of .... Iranians burn US and Israeli flags during an anti-US protest over the killings during ...... Tehran has sent billions of dollars and many military advisers to Iraq to keep ...

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
show where MSNBC or CNN has ever lied like Hannity and bowtie and gutfeld and watters and nazi ingraham and the whole Fox Morning Zoo Crew...get it? and are you saying because trump broke international law against assassination of a foreign country's leaders outside of war, as a terrorist attack by a country, that somehow Iran will be overthrown by these protesters? who just a week ago protested trump and his murder of this ass by the hundreds of thousands in those same streets, chanting Death to Satan and Trump?

Hundreds of thousands rally in Iran against Trump, chant ...
https://www.reuters.com › article › us-usa-trump-iran-anniversary › hundr...

Feb 10, 2017 - Hundreds of thousands rally in Iran against Trump, chant 'Death to America': TV ... Some protesters carried pictures of Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin ...told state TV, which said millions had turned out at rallies across Iran.

Thousands chant 'Death to America!' at funeral of top Iranian ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-7851075 › Thousands-chant-...

Jan 4, 2020 - They chanted 'Death to America' and 'America is the Great Satan' as they ... President Donald Trump has said that he ordered the killing of .... Iranians burn US and Israeli flags during an anti-US protest over the killings during ...... Tehran has sent billions of dollars and many military advisers to Iraq to keep ...

liberal politifact....

then their was the coverage of covington.....

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida

Translation: Any president should have the power to commit acts of war against any nation without even consulting with "We the people" through our congress.

Most dangerous, unAmerican and fascist idea I ever heard from anyone claiming to be an American patriot.