Is Amanda Knox Innocent?

• Yes she was wrongly convicted the first time

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Mar 2010
Indiana
From what I've seen the original trial was a sham and the prosecutor should be ashamed.

Last edited:

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Hard to say... I think if you included the option of "Innocent of Murder but still involved somehow" that'd probably get most of the votes.

Reactions: Dangermouse
Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
The Kerchers care. They still have a murdered daughter, but no murderer.

Sep 2011
Geneva, CH and Rochester, NY
I don't know if she is or not. All I know is that the first trial was a witch-hunt, headed by an insane, not to mention corrupted, prosecutor and his wild allegations of satanic rituals and sexual orgies, fueled by rabid tabloid style media and rampant anti-americanism in both Italy and the UK. They had zero credible, untainted forensic evidence and everything else they had on Knox and Sollecito was text-book circumstantial evidence.

They may very well be guilty, no one really knows, but the prosecution did not even come close to proving it.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I don't know if she is or not. All I know is that the first trial was a witch-hunt, headed by an insane, not to mention corrupted, prosecutor and his wild allegations of satanic rituals and sexual orgies, fueled by rabid tabloid style media and rampant anti-americanism in both Italy and the UK. They had zero credible, untainted forensic evidence and everything else they had on Knox and Sollecito was text-book circumstantial evidence.

They may very well be guilty, no one really knows, but the prosecution did not even come close to proving it.
That's a good summation.

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
Actually, they do have a murderer....
Rudy Guede
They have one of her murderers. It was established that there were others in the house that night.

" Outside the courtroom in Perugia on Monday night, Italians booed and heckled, shouting “Give us Amanda!”, shaking their fists and threatening rough justice. A few paces away, a gaggle of airbrushed American television reporters excitedly broke the news to their audiences back home: “Amanda Knox is cleared of murder!”

Not since O J Simpson was tried for the murder of his wife Nicole has a court case gripped two continents in this way. Office staff in the US, where it was mid-afternoon, were allowed to stand by television sets and await the verdict from Perugia. But it was not only the cliff-hanger finale that drew everyone to this extraordinary courtroom drama...."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/8806563/So-who-is-the-real-Amanda-Knox.html

Last edited: