Is Bill Barr the most dangerous man in America?

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter

^^^ This author thinks so. I used to think it was Stephen Miller, but Rick is probably right.

1) Do you believe Bill Barr is the most dangerous man in America?

2) If not Barr, then who?

3) If yes, why?

He's another one that seriously needs to be impeached. This has been nothing but one giant shit toss to try to make America and all other democratic countries into an oligarchy.

Reactions: Friday13

CtC

Mar 2019
California

^^^ This author thinks so. I used to think it was Stephen Miller, but Rick is probably right.

1) Do you believe Bill Barr is the most dangerous man in America?

2) If not Barr, then who?

3) If yes, why?

He's another one that seriously needs to be impeached. This has been nothing but one giant shit toss to try to make America and all other democratic countries into an oligarchy.
Nope. He will expose the Cabal trying to overthrow the legitimate Gov't.

Sep 2016
My own world
This is what I believe occurred.

Barr got nowhere with his trips and couldn't get anything to discredit Mueller's report. Nobody would even meet with him and those that did are like, you crazy. Anyway he goes to see if Murdoch can help with his connection in
Australia (can't you just pay somebody over there to make up something?).

Sep 2016
My own world
Trump’s lawyers issued a letter stating that the 2020 election was invalid due to voting irregularities and possible influence from the democrat party. Trump shall remain in office while the Attorney General starts an investigation.

Far Fetched?

Not in the least

CtC

Mar 2019
California

Barr got nowhere with his trips and couldn't get anything to discredit Mueller's report. Nobody would even meet with him and those that did are like, you crazy. Anyway he goes to see if Murdoch can help with his connection in
Here is what happened. The DNC set up this whole thing. Barr and Durham are getting to the bottom of it. Brennan ,Comay ,Clapper ,Strzok ,Page ,Yates ,LynchMob ,and a dozen more are going down.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Bill Barr .....

The most Dangerous Man for the Deep State ....
You know, there are actually people who believe in the deep state conspiracy theory.
But what can we do about it...other than laugh at them.

Reactions: OldGaffer
May 2012
By the wall
I am the most dangerous man in America. I have a turtle neck sweater and a can of hairspray so beware because you might be next on my list.

Reactions: Buzz62

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007

What Barr is doing and what Horowitz is doing and what Durham is doing have exactly nothing to do with Mueller, but the run up to the authorization of Mueller.

They are all dealing with possible infractions of law, ethics and government regulations.

Anyone who thinks this is dangerous obviously is in league with those who might have been involved with possible infractions of law, ethics and government regulations.

I suspect it will be about all the things Democrats are accusing Trump of, asking foreign government to dig up dirt, corrupting the intelligence agencies, conspiring to shape an election toward their personal interests and illegally spying, entrapment and generally acting like assholes because they lost the election.

Reactions: Buzz62