Is Donald Trump in cognitive decline?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I would never have started a thread about this, but after seeing the video below, I have concluded that Trump has a notable difference in his speech patterns from a mere few years ago.

This is an interview with Trump in 1987:

Extremely quick on his feet by comparison to today - Impressive at times.

Trump's father suffered from this and these kinds of diseases tend to run in the family. I did not start this thread to smear Trump. The same thing happened to Ronald Reagan WHILE HE WAS IN OFFICE.

Did Reagan have Alzheimer's While in Office? As President; You Decide...

I have great respect for Reagan, but he was possibly in decline by the end of his presidency. It isn't abundantly apparent, but noticeable at times.

Here is Reagan in 1980 seven years prior:

Please leave a comment.

Please don't comment if it's just to tell me I'm an idiot - everyone knows this already.

Jul 2014
midwest
Guys.....I slaved over a hot internet all day to make dinner and no one's hungry? Fine. I'm off to shoot myself in the head.

ALLOW THIS TO LIE HEAVILY UPON YOUR CONSCIENCE. :coldsweat:
OK, OK don't resort to self inflicted violence.

We had one member who said he's in "cognitive decline" sine the day he was elected and maybe before.

For some reason she doesn't seem to post much anymore, maybe because SHE'S in decline.

Trump has a very "unique" way of talking and he's been that way from day one.

What's changed?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
OK, OK don't resort to self inflicted violence.

We had one member who said he's in "cognitive decline" sine the day he was elected and maybe before.

For some reason she doesn't seem to post much anymore, maybe because SHE'S in decline.

Trump has a very "unique" way of talking and he's been that way from day one.

What's changed?
You have to look at the videos. I can explain it until the cows come home. At the end of the day, Trump is nowhere near the same man he once was.

Jul 2014
midwest
You have to look at the videos. I can explain it until the cows come home. At the end of the day, Trump is nowhere near the same man he once was.
That's not uncommon.

Amazingly, the same thing happens to women.

I bet even you are not the same person you once were.

I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

People talk differently at different times, and under different circumstances, and when talking about different subjects, and when speaking to different audiences, and, and, and...well, you get the idea.

Now, I'm sure you can find "sources" that agree with your opinion on Trump, because there's always someone out there who will tell you what you want to believe.

Nov 2016
USA
Guys.....I slaved over a hot internet all day to make dinner and no one's hungry? Fine. I'm off to shoot myself in the head.

ALLOW THIS TO LIE HEAVILY UPON YOUR CONSCIENCE. :coldsweat:
I just know what to say. Yes, i believe something’s not right with him. His tweets show how unhinged he is. He tells whoppers, the latest being the business about windmills and cancer. He seems incapable of, or unwilling to, refrain from telling flat out falsehoods. He shows no signs of having a conscience.

I and others have pointed out these things, and the usual suspects fly into a rage over their messiah being insulted with the truth.