Is Donald Trump on drugs? It appears he's on something

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
As the picture below reveals, and as previously mentioned in passing on another thread, Donald Trump's eyes are often highly dilated. This can be caused by a number of drugs, but reports I've read mention Adderall or Meth. Since Adderall is a form of amphetamine, I'm guessing the legal one. OTOH, JFK was revealed to have been given regular injections of what was most probably an amphetamine solution to help him cope with pain. As the link below notes, it may have affected his Presidency during the October Crisis. OTOH, I don't recall seeing pictures of JFK looking pie-eyed in public.

As most people know about Micheal Jackson, rich people can get anything they want and often do. I have no doubt Trump is the same. If he does have dementia or some form of delusional disorder, he may have found his own "Dr. Feelgood" to give him unhealthy doses of Adderall to combat the ailment.

That said, would this be enough to impose the 25th Amendment upon him? Certainly those close to Trump would have seen or have been aware of such treatments.

His name was Max Jacobson but his patients called him “Dr. Feelgood.” He believed so strongly in his medicine that he used it himself. Sometimes it kept him awake for days....

....The story of President Kennedy and Dr. Feelgood is among the most bizarre tales in American history: An ailing president, in great pain, secretly received injections of mind-altering drugs from an eccentric physician at a dangerous moment in the Cold War, when nuclear tensions with the Soviet Union were at their peak. The story remained secret until years after Kennedy’s death, but details slowly emerged in memoirs, government documents and the unpublished autobiography Jacobson wrote before his death in 1979—as well as interviews conducted for this article. ...

...Jacobson didn’t indicate whether the shot or “vitamin drops” he gave the president contained amphetamines. But he frequently provided his patients—particularly the famous ones—with potions containing the drug

Donald Trump-drug eyes.jpg
1572898687943.png

Sep 2016
My own world
The sniffing, the incoherent thoughts, the large pupils, something is up with Trump and its getting worse. Is it an illness or an addiction? Only who ever is close to him to watch what he does everyday can answer that one. Maybe Melania is really just his drug dealer?

Jan 2014
California
As the picture below reveals, and as previously mentioned in passing on another thread, Donald Trump's eyes are often highly dilated. This can be caused by a number of drugs, but reports I've read mention Adderall or Meth. Since Adderall is a form of amphetamine, I'm guessing the legal one. OTOH, JFK was revealed to have been given regular injections of what was most probably an amphetamine solution to help him cope with pain. As the link below notes, it may have affected his Presidency during the October Crisis. OTOH, I don't recall seeing pictures of JFK looking pie-eyed in public.

As most people know about Micheal Jackson, rich people can get anything they want and often do. I have no doubt Trump is the same. If he does have dementia or some form of delusional disorder, he may have found his own "Dr. Feelgood" to give him unhealthy doses of Adderall to combat the ailment.

That said, would this be enough to impose the 25th Amendment upon him? Certainly those close to Trump would have seen or have been aware of such treatments.

His name was Max Jacobson but his patients called him “Dr. Feelgood.” He believed so strongly in his medicine that he used it himself. Sometimes it kept him awake for days....

....The story of President Kennedy and Dr. Feelgood is among the most bizarre tales in American history: An ailing president, in great pain, secretly received injections of mind-altering drugs from an eccentric physician at a dangerous moment in the Cold War, when nuclear tensions with the Soviet Union were at their peak. The story remained secret until years after Kennedy’s death, but details slowly emerged in memoirs, government documents and the unpublished autobiography Jacobson wrote before his death in 1979—as well as interviews conducted for this article. ...

...Jacobson didn’t indicate whether the shot or “vitamin drops” he gave the president contained amphetamines. But he frequently provided his patients—particularly the famous ones—with potions containing the drug

View attachment 30837
View attachment 30838
Mr. Bob,

Liberal tears is a powerful narcotic.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
The sniffing, the incoherent thoughts, the large pupils, something is up with Trump and its getting worse. Is it an illness or an addiction? Only who ever is close to him to watch what he does everyday can answer that one. Maybe Melania is really just his drug dealer?
It's the pupils that are the biggest clue. Not just once, but often. It's the first thing I look for whenever he speaks in public. Note the link to the drug test picture in the OP. It teaches parents how to recognize their child is on drugs. I've had my eyes dilated for eye exams and it's blinding to look at any bright lights. I can't see how Trump does it unless he's juiced up on something the kills the pain.

I'm certain Melania is aware, but strongly doubt that she's involved. Maybe that's why she's slapped his hand away from her a few times; because she doesn't like what the drugs do to him.

1572899490447.png

Reactions: Friday13