Is Donald Trump on drugs? It appears he's on something

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Challenging your credentials when you are speculating one is on drugs, is not trolling. If you think I am trolling feel free to report me.
You were trolling. Please grow up and admit it. The least you could do is admit you’re still pissed about my comments claiming you were “the Industry” and you were “the Expert”. Should I requote those for you?

I supplied links and evidence to Trump’’s history of snorting Adderall. I don’t have to be a NASA rocket scientist to assert that man landed on the Moon July 20th, 1969. Please stop slinging insults and trolling as you’ve done in other posts.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
You were trolling. Please grow up and admit it. The least you could do is admit you’re still pissed about my comments claiming you were “the Industry” and you were “the Expert”. Should I requote those for you?
Why would I be pissed you follow me around with this garbage? you were to cowardly to admit you were even talking about me. I embarrassed you, not the other way around. you over estimate your value in thinking I have any emotion towards you one way or the other.

I supplied links and evidence to Trump’’s history of snorting Adderall. I don’t have to be a NASA rocket scientist to assert that man landed on the Moon July 20th, 1969. Please stop slinging insults and trolling as you’ve done in other posts.

You have a claim of one person, of one incident, that by your own story and trumps reaction even if true, shows someone not familiar with the effects of psycho-stimulants, the same stimulants we give children.

Please stop throwing a tantrum and accusing my taking exception to your posts and disagreeing with you as trolling. Just report me and move on. or put me on ignore.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Why would I be pissed you follow me around with this garbage? you were to cowardly to admit you were even talking about me. I embarrassed you, not the other way around. you over estimate your value in thinking I have any emotion towards you one way or the other.

You have a claim of one person, of one incident, that by your own story and trumps reaction even if true, shows someone not familiar with the effects of psycho-stimulants, the same stimulants we give children.

Please stop throwing a tantrum and accusing my taking exception to your posts and disagreeing with you as trolling. Just report me and move on. or put me on ignore.
I did talk to you. You’re the one that got mad when I pointed it out. Should I provide the quote again?

You’re wrong again. Check your facts.

Nice reversal. I’m content to let others decide for themselves which person is trolling and throwing a tantrum and which one isn’t.

Now, as much as I appreciate all of your attention, can we get back to the topic? As the evidence shows Donald Trump’s eyes are often dilated when giving a speech. This is probably not an injury since it’s been over two years. It could be dementia or some. Other disease. Given his history and witness accounts, it’s probably because he’s abusing Adderall. This assertion is backed up by his behavior in the instances when his eyes are highly dilated.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I did talk to you. You’re the one that got mad when I pointed it out. Should I provide the quote again?

You’re wrong again. Check your facts.

Nice reversal. I’m content to let others decide for themselves which person is trolling and throwing a tantrum and which one isn’t.

Haven't had feelings towards you or your posts one way or the other. you over value yourself.

Have a great day!

Namaste!

be best!

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Haven't had feelings towards you or your posts one way or the other. you over value yourself.

Have a great day!

Namaste!

be best!
Yet you keep posting to me. Why?

Meanwhile, please stop making me the topic and let's get back to the lying, draft-dodging coward and probable Adderall-addict: Donald "Pie Eyes" Trump:

1573161282829.png

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Ahh, so you're the type who not only can't stay on topic, but has to have the last word for some reason. Fine. Go for it, I'll wait.

Wtf you just quoted my 24hr plus old post to continue the fight you picked.

crying now because I responded to you makes you look petty, troll.

If you didn't want a response, why did you quote me?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
See, the things that most people see as conspiracy theories i see as the most basic stuff. Of course the president has handlers, they'd be idiots not to do that, and of course you'd want to practice the most exacting mood management on the president considering the unilateral power that he has. Obama rode bikes and ate well and whatnot, he was a pretty together presenter, but Trump is losing his shit and everyone can see it. The very first thing you'd do is dope that dude up.
LOL. Easy to do since Trump has a long track record of doping himself up.