Is Donald Trump on drugs? It appears he's on something

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
But yeah, i'm thinking some kind of momma's little helper, an 'evener-outer.' For trump, speed seems like a real bad idea.
As one of the links noted, Trump is an overweight, out-of-shape 73 year old. While I readily agree him doping himself up on amphetamines, even Adderall, is a bad idea, who can stop him? Like Michael Jackson and other rich, spoiled people, Trump gets what he wants as far as money allows. His problem is that now he's the President of the United States and his hands are tied to the Constitution. Even though he can dope himself up on whatever he wants, that fact remains he's no longer just a drug addict millionaire privately doping himself up in Trump Towers; he's under the constant public eye. Like any other addict, he can't control his addiction, but like any other public figure, much less the POTUS, he can't avoid public scrutiny. So now there are dozens of pictures of the Drug-Addict-in-Chief staring all pie-eyed into the cameras and ranting complete bullshit. He can deny it all he likes and his supporters can do the same, but anyone with a television can see the truth for themselves.

1573163976271.png

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Yeah... never put too much faith in people diagnosing medical/drug problems by still frame images or even video footage. Usually it's just tribal blindness wishing something to be true because they just want it to be so bad. Same thing happened on Twitter when all those morons were posting that Hunter Biden looked like he was on coke during his interview.
Usually, that'd be true, but Trump's behavior is more than just "eccentric". That behavior combined with his past history of drug use is more than just "tribal blindness" and wish fulfillment.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Usually, that'd be true, but Trump's behavior is more than just "eccentric". That behavior combined with his past history of drug use is more than just "tribal blindness" and wish fulfillment.
Making a medical diagnosis by video or image is impossible to backup.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Making a medical diagnosis by video or image is impossible to backup.
True, but over time, the addict will provide all the proof necessary. In this case, Trump could stroke out, have a massive coronary attack or one (or more) of several other debilitating ailments. The sooner the better, IMHO.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
The sniffing, the incoherent thoughts, the large pupils, something is up with Trump and its getting worse. Is it an illness or an addiction? Only who ever is close to him to watch what he does everyday can answer that one. Maybe Melania is really just his drug dealer?
I have often wondered if Trump had the ISM without the alcohol.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I have often wondered if Trump had the ISM without the alcohol.
I couldn't find a definition of ISM that related to this topic.

That said, I have no doubt that what ever medical problems and/or addictions Trump has were present before his campaign began. His odd behavior during the campaign was part of his appeal to those desperately seeking something different from leadership. Hillary offered "more of the same". She even said so. How Trump beat out all the other Republican candidates is mystery to me, but I suspect people will be studying the rise of Trump as closely as they did the first Irish Catholic President in books like Theodore H. White's "The Making of the President 1960".

It certainly isn't what some people are asserting, that half of American voters are stupid and/or gullible. There are other factors involved here. I've posted a few in other threads on this issue, but it requires a deeper analysis.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Yes.
Duh.
He snorts Adderall. He's an addict.

The manic way he is plus his repulsive sniffing....
A former aide said he couldn't 'read' cue cards if he didn't get his dose.

It's widely known in the "Apprentice" world.

Reactions: Bad Bob
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Yes.
Duh.
He snorts Adderall. He's an addict.

The manic way he is plus his repulsive sniffing....
A former aide said he couldn't 'read' cue cards if he didn't get his dose.

It's widely known in the "Apprentice" world.
Agreed. Parents, police and other authorities are taught how to spot addicts yet all of the Trumpsters on this forum deny any of those apply to Trump. WTF?

Reactions: DairyHeiress