Is Donald Trump on drugs? It appears he's on something

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
But yeah, i'm thinking some kind of momma's little helper, an 'evener-outer.' For trump, speed seems like a real bad idea.

Due to his weight and poor health, and his age, and the stress of the job I seriously doubt he's on anything like opiates or amphetamine. That's just asking to stroke out or a heart attack.

Perhaps a mood stabilizer, but, lol, just watching him we see thats not the case.

Mar 2019
God's Country
Tell me again about your Christian faith. :)
The most important and obvious thing Jesus did was to save me. He saved me from the wrath of a perfectly Holy and perfectly just God and he saved me from a well deserved eternity in Hell. Ultimately God just let me see the truth: Jesus really lived, really died for my sins and really rose again. The evidence was there. I was a sinner, and I couldn’t save myself or forgive myself for my sins against God. As Psalm 37:4 says, “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” As He transforms us our desire become more like His. He has changed my desires in many ways and fulfilled them more fully than I could have asked for. He has transformed the way I think so that I see the world more like He does, regardless of what the topic is. He has given me an eternal perspective, so more often I think of things in a less worldly way.

I give Jesus all the credit for any good things done in my life or from my life, and I am eternally grateful for him letting me be a part of his plan. It is all by His grace and has nothing to do with any good deeds on my part.

Reactions: WolfHulk
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
The most important and obvious thing Jesus did was to save me. He saved me from the wrath of a perfectly Holy and perfectly just God and he saved me from a well deserved eternity in Hell. Ultimately God just let me see the truth: Jesus really lived, really died for my sins and really rose again. The evidence was there. I was a sinner, and I couldn’t save myself or forgive myself for my sins against God. As Psalm 37:4 says, “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” As He transforms us our desire become more like His. He has changed my desires in many ways and fulfilled them more fully than I could have asked for. He has transformed the way I think so that I see the world more like He does, regardless of what the topic is. He has given me an eternal perspective, so more often I think of things in a less worldly way.

I give Jesus all the credit for any good things done in my life or from my life, and I am eternally grateful for him letting me be a part of his plan. It is all by His grace and has nothing to do with any good deeds on my part.
All of that is good. Thanks. It appears you left out that we are all still sinners who must strive to stop our sins and repent for those we do when we slip. There are unrepentant sinners such as Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, to name two famous ones. Most Christians, I’d say over 90%, that I know are repentant sinners. They have their ups and downs ,but they continue to do their best. I think that’s the best God can hope for the flawed creatures we are.

Reactions: EnigmaO01