Is it good or bad to get opposition research "DIRT" on the other tribes candidate from Russians?

Is it good or bad to get opposition research "DIRT" on the other tribes candidate

• Total voters
Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Is it good or bad to get opposition research "DIRT" on the other tribes candidate from Russians? good or bad.

Simple question, please answer "good or bad" and answer the poll before giving your opinion. Thanks.

Mar 2019
TN
As voters, the more information we have on a candidate the more informed choices we can make.

It doesn't matter where or how we get that information.
Seriously??? How many negative comments concerning Hillary, Fusion GPS and the Steele dossier from the conservative on this board ?? But. Ow you say it’s OK ????

Wow the hypocrisy just has absolutely no boundaries!!

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Is it good or bad to get opposition research "DIRT" on the other tribes candidate from Russians? good or bad.

Simple question, please answer "good or bad" and answer the poll before giving your opinion. Thanks.
I said bad.

Here is my caveat though... If you are investigating someone's shady dealings and your investigation leads you to that candidates Russian contacts... that's not the same as going to Russia, hat in hand, and asking for a favor.

Dec 2018
Florida
To think this is unusual is crazy. Hell. Lenin got money to start a revolution in RUSSIA from ZE GERMANS. I think it is important to maintain the electoral integrity of course. But ultimately? What stops Russia from running a YouTube ad campaign against Trump or Hillary?

Apr 2018
oregon
Information is what informed voters use to make decisions. It's a good thing. Of course, if the information is untrue, it may just backfire on the source and/or messenger. See: Steel dossier.

May 2012
By the wall
To think this is unusual is crazy. Hell. Lenin got money to start a revolution in RUSSIA from ZE GERMANS. I think it is important to maintain the electoral integrity of course. But ultimately? What stops Russia from running a YouTube ad campaign against Trump or Hillary?
They still cannot come up with a single person that changed their vote because of Russia.

How funny is that?

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
They still cannot come up with a single person that changed their vote because of Russia.

How funny is that?
Actually it's not funny, it's more like common sense. What are you going to ask on your poll? "Are you one of the dumb asses that got on the crazy train with Trump and Putin?" I am sure so many folks will line up to affirm that.

May 2012
By the wall
Actually it's not funny, it's more like common sense. What are you going to ask on your poll? "Are you one of the dumb asses that got on the crazy train with Trump and Putin?" I am sure so many folks will line up to affirm that.
So tell us then how you know anyone changed their votes?

What are you basing that on?