Is it possible most Trump supporters had poor father figures?

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
It's probably the opposite of what you think

I personally had a good father.

Leftists probably tend to complain about their father. More the single mother and feminist types especially. And they don't think man is needed to raise kids and have a family.

Last edited:
Mar 2010
Indiana
It's probably the opposite of what you think

I personally had a good father.

Leftists probably tend to complain about their father. More the single mother and feminist types especially. And they don't think man is needed to raise kids and have a family.
Leftists complain about their father? And you know this because? And they don't think a man is needed to raise kids and have a family?

Where in the hell do you get this crap?

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Leftists complain about their father? And you know this because? And they don't think a man is needed to raise kids and have a family?

Where in the hell do you get this crap?
All the single mothers and divorced women man haters online that complain about Trump

Last edited:

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I know two men that support Trump and think he can do no wrong. Don't see anything he says as out of line. Both had horrible abusive fathers that were not models of the community.

Are democrats child rape serial killers? I mean john wayne gacey was a democrat captain, and a child molesting and killing clown suit wearing freak.. therefore by your "logic"......