Is it possible most Trump supporters had poor father figures?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
You think that having a poor father figure can't affect a person?
Wow.

Just wow.

Quite a serious character charge for millions of people. I guess Libs don't have that problem? Bill Clinton had a drunk for a father, but he ended up being the 42nd president of the United States.

So there's that, I guess.

May 2019
The Wine Country
Heh.

At this point I assume they were just hatched from eggs the female dropped on her way back to the muck.

Sep 2016
My own world
It's probably the opposite of what you think

I personally had a good father.

Leftists probably tend to complain about their father. More the single mother and feminist types especially. And they don't think man is needed to raise kids and have a family.

Lol, how do you know she isn't a Trump supporter? Are you saying Trump doesn't support feminism? I thought he was all for equal rights regardless of gender. Is he lying?

Reactions: Panzareta
Sep 2016
My own world
There are men who claim to be feminists. It is very strange.
Why? You have a very strange idea of what feminism is if you think only a woman can be a feminist. I blame right wing media for making the word feminism into some kind of an insult. You have no idea of what feminism is much less what a feminist does or doesn't look like.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Wow.

Just wow.

Quite a serious character charge for millions of people. I guess Libs don't have that problem? Bill Clinton had a drunk for a father, but he ended up being the 42nd president of the United States.

So there's that, I guess.
And a philanderer.