Is it possible most Trump supporters had poor father figures?

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
This thread served its purpose. It exposed Ripskater for the bigot that he truly is. I salute the OP with a big fat thank you.

Reactions: Friday13

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
Yeah it is possible. But as soon as one Trump supporter who has a great and positive relationship with their Democrat father and the whole theory goes out the window.

What I am glad is that instead of ever cooperating with the Trump supporters, the big brains over at Science Co. decided to stick to their guns and find some sort of scientific reason everyone but them is dumb.

Really awesome work there "scientist."

Being nice might do wonders but no, let's venture into family trees.

So smart to be so awfully dumb.

Reactions: Puzzling Evidence
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Wow.

Just wow.

Quite a serious character charge for millions of people. I guess Libs don't have that problem? Bill Clinton had a drunk for a father, but he ended up being the 42nd president of the United States.

So there's that, I guess.
Who says it's always a negative?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Yeah it is possible. But as soon as one Trump supporter who has a great and positive relationship with their Democrat father and the whole theory goes out the window.

What I am glad is that instead of ever cooperating with the Trump supporters, the big brains over at Science Co. decided to stick to their guns and find some sort of scientific reason everyone but them is dumb.

Really awesome work there "scientist."

Being nice might do wonders but no, let's venture into family trees.

So smart to be so awfully dumb.
Why would that destroy the theory?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
I guess in order for you to understand that you'd have to look up the definition of the word theory.

oy vey
I know the definition. I want to know why you think it would destroy the theory. Anyway at this point it's more of a hypothesis.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
I know the definition. I want to know why you think it would destroy the theory.
The premise was abusive fathers. The point I laid out was supportive but different political poles from father to son.

How much more do I need to dumb it down?

No offense.

• Haha
Reactions: spamking
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
The premise was abusive fathers. The point I laid out was supportive but different political poles from father to son.

How much more do I need to dumb it down?

No offense.
So? How does merely being a Trump supporter automatically make one a poor or a good father. The OP only asks about the possibility while using a total of two examples.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
So? How does merely being a Trump supporter automatically make one a poor or a good father. The OP only asks about the possibility while using a total of two examples.
I think I've effectively responded to the OP. I'm sorry you have issues understanding straight forward context but I'm not going to hold your hand or bottle feed you.

A father who has a great unabusive relationship with their son has different ideas of government (ie Democrat or Republican) then it shows that the OP is grasping at straws for sake of argument alone. That is no offense to Enigma (love ya buddy) but it doesn't compute when common sense and rational is sourced.