Is Mueller's Russian conclusion a lie?

Is Mueller's Russian conclusion a lie?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 2015
UK
It's a very simple question. Mueller investigated for 22 months and concluded, there was no Russian Collusion with the Trump campaign. Did Mueller lie, is his conclusion a lie? If you say, "No he was wrong", that's code talk for, "Yes he lied".

With all the conspiracy theories (and very humourous I may might add) that are going on in other threads, do you believe Mueller's conclusion is a lie?

If you choose "Yes", could you point out the evidence that Mueller missed.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
It's a very simple question. Mueller investigated for 22 months and concluded, there was no Russian Collusion with the Trump campaign. Did Mueller lie, is his conclusion a lie? If you say, "No he was wrong", that's code talk for, "Yes he lied".

With all the conspiracy theories (and very humourous I may might add) that are going on in other threads, do you believe Mueller's conclusion is a lie?

If you choose "Yes", could you point out the evidence that Mueller missed.
He said there was not enough evidence to charge him with "conspiracy" - although many in his administration "welcomed" their "help". I guess you didn't bother to actually read Mueller's report?

Again, Flynn is going to jail

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Mueller did not conclude that, he just didn’t have enough evidence to convict , too much of it had been destroyed

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
He said there was not enough evidence to charge him with "conspiracy" - although many in his administration "welcomed" their "help". I guess you didn't bother to actually read Mueller's report?

Again, Flynn is going to jail

Manafort too.

And Stone will soon be joining them.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
As an initial matter, this Office evaluated potentially criminal conduct that involved the collective action of multiple individuals not under the rubric of “collusion,” but through the lens of conspiracy law. In so doing, the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” appears in the Acting Attorney General’s August 2, 2017 memorandum; it has frequently been invoked in public reporting; and it is sometimes referenced in antitrust law, see, e.g., Brooke Group v. Brown & Williamson Tobacco Corp., 509 U.S. 209, 227 (1993). But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the U.S. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. §371. See Black’s Law Dictionary 321 (10th ed. 2014) (collusion is “[a]n agreement to defraud another or to do or obtain something forbidden by law"); 1 Alexander Burrill, A Law Dictionary and Glossary 311 (1871) (“An agreement between two or more persons to defraud another by the forms of law, or to employ such forms as means of accomplishing some unlawful object."); 1 Bouvier’s Law Dictionary 352(1897) (“An agreement between two or more persons to defraud a person of his rights by the forms of law, or to obtain an object forbidden by law.").

For that reason, this Office’s focus in resolving the question of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law, not the commonly discussed term “collusion.”
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/18/us/politics/mueller-report-document.html

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I can only conclude that Mueller wrote the report in a special ink that only the left can see. The amount of crap you guys come out with, it's not visible to the rest of the planet.
Try reading a BBC summary of the report instead of taking the word of #Trumpcult

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
37 “I don’t remember” answers from Trump on his Mueller questioning leaves a lot of unanswered questions, does it not?