Is New Mexico a state?

Jul 2011
NYC
Dude, how about you just take Midol when it's your time of the month, instead of PMS'ing all over the board?

So you are saying women are less rational when they menstruate and don't act as rational as you men. Are you sure you want to go there? Sexist much?

Your buddy accused me of what you did. I was simply pointing out his hypocrisy and feigned NPC outrage.

May 2016
Florida
So you are saying women are less rational when they menstruate and don't act as rational as you men. Are you sure you want to go there? Sexist much?

Your buddy accused me of what you did. I was simply pointing out his hypocrisy and feigned NPC outrage.
Did you see me mention women at all in my response to you? Maybe that is what you are feeling like today.....Freudian slip?

Jul 2011
NYC
Did you see me mention women at all in my response to you? Maybe that is what you are feeling like today.....Freudian slip?

So if I was feeling like a woman today, that would be a bad thing? Doubling down on your sexism? adding a little gender identity slurs as well?

You should just stop. your nasty bigoted insults really are uncalled for.

May 2016
Florida
So if I was feeling like a woman today, that would be a bad thing? Doubling down on your sexism? adding a little gender identity slurs as well?

You should just stop. your nasty bigoted insults really are uncalled for.
Would it be a bad thing, absolutely not, but then again for someone that uses the term douchebag, then tries to portray faux outrage because he is butt-hurt, is a laughable moment.

Jul 2011
NYC
Something about this whole story does seem a little/lot manufactured or at least embellished.

The victim (Galvin Clarkson) is sort of a political celebrity in New Mexico. Booted from a Trump appointment. Briefly ran for HoR. Now looking at NM Secretary of State.

Dunno.....just a bit weird.

And it is a common theme among new mexicans that many people don't even realize they are a state.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC