Is "Pink Shirt Day" meaningless?

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Yeah it's very tough to stop a wrestler/grappler who knows their stuff. It's power and logic behind technique - which is very effective.
There was this weird MMA or what you want to call it promotional event in the 90s, in Japan, famous Russian wrestler, Olympic champ, Alexander Karelin, fought some Japanese guy who was some karate star of theirs or something

Karelin ended up just throwing him down and crushing the fuck out of the poor SOB

:D

Great man. Member of Russian parliament, these days haha

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Oh and @The Man i would so love to find a legit sambo school for me and my kids, just for the exposure, but every one claiming it is an idiotic systema based school.

Systema is russian aikido, worthless

Reactions: The Man

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Oh and @The Man i would so love to find a legit sambo school for me and my kids, just for the exposure, but every one claiming it is an idiotic systema based school.

Systema is russian aikido, worthless
Real "systema" is only taught inside military or FSB special forces.

The crap posted by strange people on YouTube and such, for civilians, is just that - overhyped crap...

None of those guys are actually even former Spetsnaz or anything like that. It would be a crime, a real criminal offense, for actual SSO or GRU or FSB "Alpha" personnel to teach their hand to hand combat techniques to civilians. Ain't allowed, period :)

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Real "systema" is only taught inside military or FSB special forces.
Bullshit. The first clue of “bullshido” is that an art s “only taught” to specops. That is the first clue it’s bullshit.

The crap posted by strange people on YouTube and such, for civilians, is just that - overhyped crap...

None of those guys are actually even former Spetsnaz or anything like that. It would be a crime, a real criminal offense, for actual SSO or GRU or FSB "Alpha" personnel to teach their hand to hand combat techniques to civilians. Ain't allowed, period :)

Ryabko?

There are no secret “specops” killing techniques.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
I teach kids. One of the most rewarding things is seeing them start to “think”
Yeah, that and the inherit discipline.

Not just how to be, but why to be. The why is very important and underappreciated in public education.

I teach beginner drum lessons. I just started about 2 weeks ago and only have 1 student, my son's friend. Never taught before.

Edit, I might PM you if I need advice from time to time.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Bullshit. The first clue of “bullshido” is that an art s “only taught” to specops. That is the first clue it’s bullshit.

Ryabko?

There are no secret “specops” killing techniques.
Yeah, I heard of that Ryabko. A "colonel", supposedly... Plenty of fake "colonels" in Russia... If he is for real, he should post pics from his service days or something...

But, anyhow, they do have some pretty brutal and effective techniques in the military over there, it's not bs.

I've seen news stories from there over the years.

There was a Spetsnaz GRU officer in Volgograd, I believe, off duty, walking home an outing with some friends, and he saw three OMON (paramilitary police) guys, drunk, harassing some poor young lady and stepped in to defend her. Ended up putting all three of them in the hospital for a long time.

And the OMON are supposed to be pretty tough themselves lol

The guys who put down riots and such

SSO or GRU guys are much, much tougher, however

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Yeah, I heard of that Ryabko. A "colonel", supposedly... Plenty of fake "colonels" in Russia... If he is for real, he should post pics from his service days or something...

But, anyhow, they do have some pretty brutal and effective techniques in the military over there, it's not bs.

I've seen news stories from there over the years.

There was a Spetsnaz GRU officer in Volgograd, I believe, off duty, walking home an outing with some friends, and he saw three OMON (paramilitary police) guys, drunk, harassing some poor young lady and stepped in to defend her. Ended up putting all three of them in the hospital for a long time.

And the OMON are supposed to be pretty tough themselves lol

The guys who put down riots and such

SSO or GRU guys are much, much tougher, however

Dood that video is goofy as fuck. Steaight up collusive fakery.