Is the "Deep State" real and after Trump or is he just a criminal pointing fingers to hide his guilt?

Is the "Deep State" real and after Trump or is he just a criminal pointing fingers to hide his guilt

• Deep State is real and trying to frame Trump

• Deep State is a lame excuse to try to hid Trump's obvious guilt.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
If by deep state you mean that government agencies have become almost autonomous and don't respond to whims from the executive branch, then I'd say yes, a deep state exists. Are they out to get Trump? No, if they were he'd be in jail already, and if they allowed the president to use "I'm your boss" to dictate what they investigate or how, there be no limits on presidential lawbreaking.

Trump has dug his own grave as far as credibility goes, as even his supporters have stopped defending or excusing what he says because it's exhausting. He lies when he's guilty, lies when he's not, how is anyone suppose to know what to believe.

If he announced an incoming nuclear missile the media would have to confirm it from other sources because you can't take anything he says at face value.

I also think the fact he doesn't restrain himself from insulting and falsely accusing just about everyone, even his own people can sow doubts about a deep state being fair to him because it's likely there is resentment over that.

Sadly, the only conclusions anyone can draw about issues of illegality of his actions must come from outside investigation because he & his cabinet will never be honest about any wrong doing. We almost need a deep state at this point, because an unchecked President Trump would never do anything with trust and loyalty other than exploit & abuse it.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
If by deep state you mean that government agencies have become almost autonomous and don't respond to whims from the executive branch, then I'd say yes, a deep state exists.
No that's not what I mean:
Trump and his Trumpanzees refer to a mythical "Deep State" as a boogieman where the entire government is corrupt....EXCEPT FOR TRUMP.....and these boogiemen are out to get poor little Trumpy because they evidently envy him.
The FBI,DOJ, DOD, Treasury, the courts.....etc.....are ALL out to get him! (even though the FBI ensured his election in the EC)

This is a cartoon story that only real morons could ever believe.

One can either believe the facts we see......that Trump is a traitor/Criminal....or that our entire government was corrupt b4 Trump arrived to save us.
There is no alternative!

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
Sadly, the only conclusions anyone can draw about issues of illegality of his actions must come from outside investigation because he & his cabinet will never be honest about any wrong doing. We almost need a deep state at this point, because an unchecked President Trump would never do anything with trust and loyalty other than exploit & abuse it.
Disagree.
All we need is to follow the COTUS and our laws and indict Trump and his co-conspirators for violating our laws.

No-one is above our laws and no law of Cotus wording immunizes a sitting president from being held accountable for his/her crimes while in office..

LOCK HIM UP!