Is The End Approaching For Sessions?

Dec 2006
required field
Can't say I'll miss the Keebler Crook, but it seems like Trump dislikes him even more than I do.

(CNN) In an interview with Bloomberg on Thursday, President Donald Trump -- as he so often does -- made some news: He won't be firing much-maligned Attorney General Jeff Sessions before the 2018 midterms.
"I just would love to have him do a great job," Trump told Bloomberg, before pointedly noting that he made no promises about Sessions' fate post-November 6, 2018.
Which means -- in Trump speak -- that Sessions will be fired on or about November 7.
Donald Trump just gave a GIANT hint about when he'll fire Jeff Sessions - CNN Politics

Last edited:
Reactions: Friday13
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Wishful thinking.... they need sessions and Huber out of the picture. This way they can get a second special investigation to use up 2 more years.

Dec 2006
required field
Wishful thinking.... they need sessions and Huber out of the picture. This way they can get a second special investigation to use up 2 more years.
Um... did you even look at what I posted, or did you just assume that whatever I posted you should weigh in against? lol

Reactions: NightSwimmer
May 2012
By the wall
We've gone from no drama Obama to drama, all the time drama, trump. I am sick and tired of this reality show presidency.
That's because Obama was too weak to fire people not doing their job.

Holder should have been gone right away but Obama kept him around even with all the problems.

This isn't an issue for Trump.

Hillary should have been dumped quickly also. Nothing she did in her job outweighed the distraction she brought to Obama's administration.

Shouldn't even picked her in the first place honestly.

Reactions: John T Ford
Jun 2007
Wisconsin
That's because Obama was too weak to fire people not doing their job.

Holder should have been gone right away but Obama kept him around even with all the problems.

This isn't an issue for Trump.

Hillary should have been dumped quickly also. Nothing she did in her job outweighed the distraction she brought to Obama's administration.

Shouldn't even picked her in the first place honestly.
With the logic you're using in the above post, Trump should've fired everyone on day 1.

Reactions: boontito and BobbyT