Is this ultimately what Liberals want?? Methinks so.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

There has been, especially in recent years, a prevailing attitude against Conservative Evangelicals here in the US and across the world.
There is no question about the Left's HATRED for Christianity.

Just read the comments from the EXTREMIST American HATING Leftist here on PH.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
The author of the article was pushing his opinion - and his book - nothing more. No actual studies, nothing. He just made up the conclusions he wanted to reach, and retroactively justified them. He is full of horsehockey, and so are the other two participants in this thread.

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious

There has been, especially in recent years, a prevailing attitude against Conservative Evangelicals here in the US and across the world.
From your article, this is very telling.

"32 percent of all Americans like conservative Christians significantly less than other social groups. In comparison, about 31 percent of all Americans like Muslims significantly less than other social groups. "

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious

Follow up answers from the anti-Christians from the survey. This is very telling. This is also in your article.

"Kill them all, let their god sort them out."

"A torturous death would be too good for them."

"I’d be a bit giddy, certainly grateful, if everyone who saw himself or herself in that category were snatched permanently from our societal peripheries, whether by holocaust or rapture or plague."

"I am only too well aware of their horrific attitudes and beliefs—and those are enough to make me see them as subhuman."

May 2016
Florida

Meh, I think it more has to do with people not liking hypocritical, 'mulligan issuing', 'hiding behind the bible', fake people that support amoral vagina grabbing assholes. Just thought a friend should be the one to tell you.