Is Transgenderism a disorder?

Is Transgenderism a mental disorder?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
Well, that holds true for heterosexuals as well.p, the risk of STDs, that is.
True, anyone can get std's if they are loose, but as I said, Sexually transmitted Diseases spread a lot more rapidly with gay men. So that's why it's not good to encourage it for your society.

Nov 2016
USA
True, anyone can get std's if they are loose, but as I said, Sexually transmitted Diseases spread a lot more rapidly with gay men. So that's why it's not good to encourage it for your society.
That’s still no excuse for the vilifying, demonizing, judging, and dehumanizing of them. Locally, a transgender was recently murdered, and it’s believed that that was the motive for her murder.

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
That’s still no excuse for the vilifying, demonizing, judging, and dehumanizing of them. Locally, a transgender was recently murdered, and it’s believed that that was the motive for her murder.
Nobody is dehumanizing them. Feel free to post it here where we have dehumanized and vilified transgenders. You won't find it. Cause you're just making that up.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Only since 1954. The original pledge not only said nothing of the kind, but such references were deliberately excluded. You clearly are not familiar with the history of the Pledge, which in any case is not enforceable as a matter of constitutional law.
Fortunately your will will not change the Pledge. Keep working on it like many others, you may stop a Theocracy. Criticism of the Pledge of Allegiance - Wikipedia

Nov 2016
USA
Nobody is dehumanizing them. Feel free to post it here where we have dehumanized and vilified transgenders. You won't find it. Cause you're just making that up.
I didn’t accuse anybody personally. However, some of your judgmental comments have, IMO, been out of line.