Is Trump just mentally unhinged, or is he looking for the WH exit?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
It's abused wife syndrome. We have been lied to, beat up, accused of all sorts of crap we didn't do and told to sit in the corner while the important people do God's work.

We have the hidden rage of Lorena. Trump is the visible manifestation of our desire for revenge.
It's been a tough few decades for conservatives, yes. OTOH, nothing obligates you to be on the wrong side of absolutely every issue.

Reactions: DairyHeiress
Mar 2015
Minnesota
See Conservatives? See how hateful these Libbies are?
This fine poster thinks it is OK to belittle an honest day's work.
As if a lumber yard worker is somehow...a diminished being.
The hatred oozes for the very pours of these poor souls.
I pity them...both their health and their fate.
Can;t excape by changing the subject, Your Coo coo is coo coo

Mar 2015
Minnesota
The emotional gratification you get when liberals are upset by Trump is going to cost this country massively. It has already put such conservative ideals as public decency in the grave.

You sacrifice everything for a moment's sensation of having power and, in the process, reveal yourselves to be persons withhout any integrity at all.

I can't understand Americans like you.
More whining...:rolleyes:

A Poem...By Buzz.

Libbies have allowed their hatred to fester.
President Trump is the man that they pester.
The intensity with which they hate and lie,
Is reminiscent of a bad meth high.

Do they realize the danger they pose?
Splitting the nation into gangs of foes.
How many times will they investigate?
Losing each time at a startling rate.

I wish they'd halt these ridiculous stunts.
It makes them look like childish runts.
So when you read Libbie crap like this,
Remember that Libbies feel hatred is bliss.
This from the biggest organized hate group in this country.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
See Conservatives? See how hateful these Libbies are?
This fine poster thinks it is OK to belittle an honest day's work.
As if a lumber yard worker is somehow...a diminished being.
The hatred oozes for the very pours of these poor souls.
I pity them...both their health and their fate.
Again from the largest organized hate group in this country.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Well first of all Madi, I am Canadian.
As for gratification...yes. I do have to admit some gratification at putting whiney little bitches in their place.
ESPECIALLY in a thread called "Is Trump just mentally unhinged, or is he looking for the WH exit?"
A hateful and gratuitous poke at the mental health of the POTUS.

Ya know Madi...I very much dislike and oppose our PM up here.
And I will post my opposition when called for. I will also use my vote to oust him...hopefully.
But I will not wriggle with the worms, and make unbelievably sick accusations about the man's mental health.
Nor will I insult his wife and family. Nor will I make stuff up, for pure sound-byte value.

So...Madi...WHO'S sacrificing their integrity again?
Ignore this post, he has zero clue obviously and he is from another country. The ugly part of another country, you can find this hatred in every country but we don't need anymore here, we have the hate party to get sick over.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Ya know what? I think its obvious that you're just back peddling so you don't expose the pomposity of your comment.
I pity you raj. You are unable to even mask your belief in your own superiority.
Have a nice evening raj. Try to sleep soundly. The sky isn't really falling and...you do have time in your life...to redeem yourself...should you choose.

Nighty-night raj.
Useless comment, don't waste your time here.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Is Trump mentally ill? Maybe.

The alternative is that he knows his constituency, and he's merely pandering to them by pretending to share their condition. It's a problem, either way.
Second part is definite , we found out what the right was made of before the election, when the uglier and more hateful scum bag got the more support he got , even the other right wing candidates saw that and tried to push their own hate game but you can't out hate scum bag.
This is the hate party now and it will be till it is gone and that will be soon. I'm not in any way talking about the lack of a conservative voice , it's as important as the progressive voice , I'm talking about this group that is the ultimate strong hold of hatred , bigotry, chauvinism and all of the worst isms , in this country. This group has marked this country as Ugly and insane to the world and if you think we have trouble now just wait and see what happens when our allies think we are a dangerous hate pit that is mentally incapable to be the strong man andconscience of the world.