Is Trump just mentally unhinged, or is he looking for the WH exit?

Jul 2019
Toronto
Ignore this post, he has zero clue obviously and he is from another country. The ugly part of another country, you can find this hatred in every country but we don't need anymore here, we have the hate party to get sick over.
Baaawwwk...bk bk bk...

BTW...since you like me so much...let's try to get you to say something of substance.
Aside from my seething hatred for SJWs...mind showing me all this hatred I have?
Any old example will do...

Mar 2015
Minnesota
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I must really scare you.
Wha's 'a matter...bander?
Big Bad Buzzy cuttin' a tad to close for comfort?
Look at this clowns last four comment's, all in a row, all directed at me. The ultimate humor is his third comment that said I don't contribute anything. It's easy to see when you have someone by the balls.

Jul 2019
Toronto
Look at this clowns last four comment's, all in a row, all directed at me. The ultimate humor is his third comment that said I don't contribute anything. It's easy to see when you have someone by the balls.
:zany: :lol:
May I remind you that, just on the previous page, YOU replied to MY posts...4 bloody times.
Thus...Mr jbander...Ya gits what ya pays fer.

My wife happens to be the only person other than me, to hold my balls...thank you very much. (oh ,maybe my Dr...)
But I'm truly flattered that you want to hold them so badly...

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Well first of all Madi, I am Canadian.
As for gratification...yes. I do have to admit some gratification at putting whiney little bitches in their place.
ESPECIALLY in a thread called "Is Trump just mentally unhinged, or is he looking for the WH exit?"
A hateful and gratuitous poke at the mental health of the POTUS.

Ya know Madi...I very much dislike and oppose our PM up here.
And I will post my opposition when called for. I will also use my vote to oust him...hopefully.
But I will not wriggle with the worms, and make unbelievably sick accusations about the man's mental health.
Nor will I insult his wife and family. Nor will I make stuff up, for pure sound-byte value.

So...Madi...WHO'S sacrificing their integrity again?
You must have ignored the Obama years on PH. Some of these right wing assholes here still don’t believe Michele Obama is a woman.
Do you condemn that?
Of course you don’t.

Jul 2019
Toronto
You must have ignored the Obama years on PH. Some of these right wing assholes here still don’t believe Michele Obama is a woman.
Do you condemn that?
Of course you don’t.
No...I was NOT on this site during the Obama years.
But I was angered by the crap I saw about Michelle and those monkey pictures.
You need to know when to read, before you assume.

Half the problem Libbies have is, they jump to conclusions. They like to mass anyone who even hints that they don't go along for the merry go round of snotty condescending chicken shit they dish out, and assume the worst of them. Call them all sorts of names. Make real enemies of them.

Had you even bothered to look, you'd easily find that I do not agree with everything Trump does and says.
My main opposition to Democrats...aside from the whole welfare state crap...is that I detest whiny little bitches who don't even bother to find out what the hell they're talking about, or to whom they are talking. They make enemies...before discourse can even commence.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
No...I was NOT on this site during the Obama years.
But I was angered by the crap I saw about Michelle and those monkey pictures.
You need to know when to read, before you assume.

Half the problem Libbies have is, they jump to conclusions. They like to mass anyone who even hints that they don't go along for the merry go round of snotty condescending chicken shit they dish out, and assume the worst of them. Call them all sorts of names. Make real enemies of them.

Had you even bothered to look, you'd easily find that I do not agree with everything Trump does and says.
My main opposition to Democrats...aside from the whole welfare state crap...is that I detest whiny little bitches who don't even bother to find out what the hell they're talking about, or to whom they are talking. They make enemies...before discourse can even commence.
So your response is very much like a “whiny little bitch”...

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Yes...Libbies and assorted Democrats and PC-Types.
Baaawwwk...bk bk bk...

BTW...since you like me so much...let's try to get you to say something of substance.
Aside from my seething hatred for SJWs...mind showing me all this hatred I have?
Any old example will do...
No...I was NOT on this site during the Obama years. But I was angered by the crap I saw about Michelle and those monkey pictures. You need to know when to read, before you assume. Half the problem Libbies have is, they jump to conclusions. They like to mass anyone who even hints that they don't go along for the merry go round of snotty condescending chicken shit they dish out, and assume the worst of them. Call them all sorts of names. Make real enemies of them. Had you even bothered to look, you'd easily find that I do not agree with everything Trump does and says. My main opposition to Democrats...aside from the whole welfare state crap...is that I detest whiny little bitches who don't even bother to find out what the hell they're talking about, or to whom they are talking. They make enemies...before discourse can even commence.

LOL!

Last edited: