Is Trump just mentally unhinged, or is he looking for the WH exit?

Mar 2015
Minnesota
Flame Baiting
:zany: :lol:
May I remind you that, just on the previous page, YOU replied to MY posts...4 bloody times.
Thus...Mr jbander...Ya gits what ya pays fer.

My wife happens to be the only person other than me, to hold my balls...thank you very much. (oh ,maybe my Dr...)
But I'm truly flattered that you want to hold them so badly...
Yup all of them saying the same thing about you as in, "Useless comment, don't waste your time here." On each of you comment's , The comment still stands, you have nothing to offer and your wasting bandwidth , that is generally frowned on . Why don't you just stay up there in Canada , You will find bigots and haters there also , so you will be with your people. I think Buzz the bigot should go home and leave us Americans alone, First he doesn't know what he is talking about and he has no skin in the game . Just exporting hatred from another hate group in another country.

Jul 2019
Toronto
Aaannnd that shows that...I do indeed dislike SJWs intensely.
But hey raj...anything of substance? Or do you prefer to just post juvenile clips?

Libbies...all condescension and no...beef.

Jul 2019
Toronto
Yup all of them saying the same thing about you as in, "Useless comment, don't waste your time here." On each of you comment's , The comment still stands, you have nothing to offer and your wasting bandwidth , that is generally frowned on . Why don't you just stay up there in Canada , You will find bigots and haters there also , so you will be with your people. I think Buzz the bigot should go home and leave us Americans alone, First he doesn't know what he is talking about and he has no skin in the game . Just exporting hatred from another hate group in another country.
:lol:
"You bad foreigner! I don't like foreigners...unless the Libbie mob says I do! And they say I like foreigners who enter my country ILLEGALLY from Mexico! So there!"
Ya know what I think? I think its rather obvious that you can't debate worth a friggin' damn, so you resort to personal insults and general hypocritical silliness.

raj

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Aaannnd that shows that...I do indeed dislike SJWs intensely.
But hey raj...anything of substance? Or do you prefer to just post juvenile clips?

Libbies...all condescension and no...beef.

"You bad foreigner! I don't like foreigners...unless the Libbie mob says I do! And they say I like foreigners who enter my country ILLEGALLY from Mexico! So there!"
Ya know what I think? I think its rather obvious that you can't debate worth a friggin' damn, so you resort to personal insults and general hypocritical silliness.

:zany:

^^^ Speaking of the mentally unhinged...

Reactions: DairyHeiress
May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
It's abused wife syndrome. We have been lied to, beat up, accused of all sorts of crap we didn't do and told to sit in the corner while the important people do God's work.

We have the hidden rage of Lorena. Trump is the visible manifestation of our desire for revenge.
Knitting is a far more productive outlet.

Reactions: NightSwimmer
Mar 2015
Minnesota
God your boring.