Is Trump Serious. We’ll find out by July 22 - Will he or not poll..

Will trump file fanacial disclosure forms

• Yes. Trump is completely serious about runing.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No. Trump is full of it.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other, please explain.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Update: Trump is making progress toward becoming an official presidential candidate. Since writing this post after he announced in mid-June, he has filed his statement of candidacy, created a presidential committee and says he will file his personal finance disclosure forms -- which is the big one -- by the due date of July 22 without asking for an extension. Meanwhile, Trump assures our own Robert Costa and Philip Rucker that he's in it for the long haul.
Donald Trump says he?s serious about running for president. We?ll find out by July 22. - The Washington Post

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
I don't see a problem with any of those.

Trumps finances are not really that big of a secret, everyone knows about his bankruptcies.

I am surprised at the low amount of signatures needed though, even if they do have to come from democrats which isn't a problem since the dems want Trump to run. Hell, to run for city council in NY you need to get 450 signatures.

But there are professional companies that do this for you so its not that big of a deal if you have the money to pay for their services.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
the problem is what we already know. It's what we don't know. Many believe that Trump has been misrepresenting his financial situation. There's also the fact that if certain things about it were released to the public, it could effect future abilities to make all those "good deals" he claims to be able to secure. Especially, if it's revealed that he's been making public statements that indicate deliberate deceit. Or something else is revealed that puts him in a compromising position with a would be contract negotiator.

Last edited:
May 2012
By the wall
the problem is what we already know. It's what we don't know. Many believe that Trump has been misrepresenting his financial situation.
I am sure that if he only is worth 7 billion instead of 9 billion that it will cost him the nomination.

We all know that is the #1 issue on voters minds right now.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Trump is not going to get the nomination. He'll be lucky if he last past the first debate. And that presuming he'll file his financials.

Reactions: 1 person

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
My 'other' vote is I have tried and tried, and I can't be arsed to give a shit as to whether he runs or not.

Reactions: 5 people
Jul 2014
Border Fence
I am sure that if he only is worth 7 billion instead of 9 billion that it will cost him the nomination.

We all know that is the #1 issue on voters minds right now.
It is not whether he has 7 or 9 billion. The question is if Trump really wants to release his personal finances for scrutiny.

The question is...Is Trump a serious candidate or a side-show. Him releasing his financial records will be an indication of real intent.

Reactions: 2 people
Mar 2015
The Antipodes
the problem is what we already know. It's what we don't know. Many believe that Trump has been misrepresenting his financial situation. There's also the fact that if certain things about it were released to the public, it could effect future abilities to make all those "good deals" he claims to be able to secure. Especially, if it's revealed that he's been making public statements that indicate deliberate deceit. Or something else is revealed that puts him in a compromising position with a would be contract negotiator.
Who, 'zacly???