Israeli Archaeologists May Have Found Emmaus, Where Jesus Appeared After Crucifixion

Nov 2008
Washington state
There is not a single post you can point to - or any of them taken together - in which you can demonstrate offense or intent to offend. You are making that up due to your taking offense at my persistent refusal to call your Jesus by the name "messiah," whether in Latin or Greek or Hebrew or English.

Your version of that "definition," like you, presumes to read minds. Now, let's look at what the link actually says:

It flat-out says "there is nothing offensive in the derivation of the term itself." It goes on to say that its nature and usage "sometimes makes the form seem dismissive or offensive." In other words, you find it offensive because you take offense - nothing more. There is nothing offensive except in your decision to take offense.

At this point in this ridiculous ongoing argument, you have never come up with anything else, and so by now any further links you might find will just be confirmation bias at best, or perhaps even outright dishonesty.
The way you use the term is offensive because you want it to be. You are offended that I believe Jesus is the Messiah and you will do whatever it takes to offend me for believing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2010
Sunny Bournemouth, Dorset
The way you use the term is offensive because you want it to be. You are offended that I believe Jesus is the Messiah and you will do whatever it takes to offend me for believing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you believe that, the YOU are deliberately being offensive to him by attacking his belief that your false messiah is fake.