Israeli Nuclear Spy Arrested

D

Derogarlic

American allegedly spied for Israel - Security - MSNBC.com

NEW YORK - A former U.S. Army mechanical engineer was arrested Tuesday on charges he slipped classified documents about nuclear weapons to an employee of the Israeli Consulate who also received information from convicted Pentagon spy Jonathan Pollard, authorities announced.

Ben-ami Kadish faces four counts of conspiracy, including allegations that he conspired to disclose U.S. national defense documents to Israel and that he acted as an agent of the Israeli government, U.S. Attorney Michael Garcia and FBI officials said.

A criminal complaint said the activities occurred from 1979 through 1985 while Kadish worked at the Army’s Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center in Dover, N.J.
The mystery concerning Israel's "intentions" towards america seems to be solved. Suck it out as far as it can go.

D

Derogarlic

Were you under the false impression that Israel did not spy on us? I am certain that we spy on them.
Nuclear espionnage is however in the heavyweight class, expectable perhaps only from the "axis of evil". Israel doing this on its very very best friend and ally ? How strange...

T

Think for myself

Nuclear espionnage is however in the heavyweight class, expectable perhaps only from the "axis of evil". Israel doing this on its very very best friend and ally ? How strange...
Israel's best friend is itself, and they already have nuclear weapons. I fail to get too outraged over this.

D

Derogarlic

Israel's best friend is itself, and they already have nuclear weapons. I fail to get too outraged over this.
He spied in the period 79-85, crucial to israel's nuke program. Nuclear proliferation is outrageous however. Consider all the mess in the middle east was created by America under the false pretense of containing WMD'S.

S

Sparta

He spied in the period 79-85, crucial to israel's nuke program. Nuclear proliferation is outrageous however. Consider all the mess in the middle east was created by America under the false pretense of containing WMD'S.
It wasn't a question of "having", it was a question of motive and probability of use.

D

Defensor

Israel is the only peaceful friendly democracy in the Middle East. What are you anti-semitic or something? :sarcasm: