It ain't just "fake news", stuff he can continue deny or someone else to blame....

Jun 2013
Here
Anymore......

[video=youtube;4DzX9sO6x8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzX9sO6x8U[/video]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_Navarro

RIGHT ON ANA!.......although we'll likely hear from all those who like Trump, because he "tells it like it is"......that will become snowflakes and whine and cry about your "telling it like it is".....as well as others, "telling it like it is" ABOUT Trump and their continued support of him.

Lindsey Graham ✔ @LindseyGrahamSC
Mr. President, your tweet was beneath the office and represents what is wrong with American politics, not the greatness of America.
10:15 AM - 29 Jun 2017
43,627 43,627 Retweets 135,353 135,353 likes

Ben Sasse ✔ [MENTION=1899]Ben[/MENTION]Sasse
Please just stop. This isn't normal and it's beneath the dignity of your office.
10:16 AM - 29 Jun 2017
17,014 17,014 Retweets 59,987 59,987 likes

Sen. Lisa Murkowski ✔ @lisamurkowski
Stop it! The Presidential platform should be used for more than bringing people down.
2:45 PM - 29 Jun 2017
6,550 6,550 Retweets 22,481 22,481 likes

Sen. Susan Collins ✔ @SenatorCollins
This has to stop – we all have a job – 3 branches of gov’t and media. We don’t have to get along, but we must show respect and civility.
11:18 AM - 29 Jun 2017
13,366 13,366 Retweets 45,600 45,600 likes

Lynn Jenkins ✔ @RepLynnJenkins
This is not okay. As a female in politics I am often criticized for my looks. We should be working to empower women. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880410114456465411
10:32 AM - 29 Jun 2017
4,171 4,171 Retweets 14,368 14,368 likes

Senator Hatch Office ✔ @senorrinhatch
"It’s incumbent on all of us, then — from the President to Congress on down — to be responsible for our speech." Orrin Hatch: I Am Re-Committing to Civility | Time.com
9:39 AM - 29 Jun 2017

Democratic Rep. Barbara Lee ✔ @RepBarbaraLee
I want my GOP colleagues to explain to my 3 granddaughters why they think these viciously sexist comments are acceptable from our President. https://twitter.com/cnn/status/880425021650472960
10:09 AM - 29 Jun 2017
3,836 3,836 Retweets 7,143 7,143 likes

If Trump thinks the rest of the world was laughing at the U.S. before......they sure are praising his leadership.....and instead of laughing at Trump, are feeling sorry for the majority of Americans, all of whom, did NOT vote for Trump.

Majority Of Global Poll Respondents Find Trump Arrogant, Dangerous

A new poll from the Pew Research Center has found that Donald Trump's presidency is strongly and negatively impacting how the rest of the world views the United States.

At the end of Barack Obama's term, 64 percent of global respondents said they were confident in the U.S. president, compared to 22 percent now. Seventy-four percent of those surveyed said they have no confidence in Trump.

Compared to the final years of Obama's presidency, Trump received higher ratings in just two of the 37 countries surveyed – Russia and Israel.

Majority Of Global Poll Respondents Find Trump Arrogant, Dangerous : The Two-Way : NPR

Can Congress do to Trump, the same thing they did to Joseph McCarthy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
You think being a misogynistic bully is Presidential??
No, I think that Lies about a person, and the people around him (even if he is the president) is BENEITH THE PRESS.

Like Morning Joe, CNN, MSNBC.. they brought this upon themselves. And if a woman wants to lie about a man... and the Woman is a Feminist and they are treated like a man in the debate.. so be it.

Hayjenn Men and women are equal.. UNTIL YOU ARE TREATED LIKE AN EQUAL... I am sorry this Bullshit (HE SAID SOMETHING ABAD ABOUT ME I AM A WOMAN) is bullshit.

So are women and men equals or not... .. .. ... I am sorry you crying foul and you claming to be equal to men. don't fly.

are the men and women equals, or are you a bunch of little ladies that need to be handled with kid gloves which is it .

Last edited:

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
No, I think that Lies about a person, and the people around him (even if he is the president) is BENEITH THE PRESS.

Like Morning Joe, CNN, MSNBC.. they brought this upon themselves. And if a woman wants to lie about a man... and the Woman is a Feminist and they are treated like a man in the debate.. so be it.

Hayjenn Men and women are equal.. UNTIL YOU ARE TREATED LIKE AN EQUAL... I am sorry this Bullshit (HE SAID SOMETHING ABAD ABOUT ME I AM A WOMAN) is bullshit.

So are women and men equals or not... .. .. ... I am sorry you crying foul and you claming to be equal to men. don't fly.

are the Equal to men, or are you a bunch of little ladies that need to be handled with kid gloves which is it .
What lies did Mika say about BLOTUS?

Surely you can back up what you post right?

And if you think that men and women are treated the same - I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
What lies did Mika say about BLOTUS?

Surely you can back up what you post right?

And if you think that men and women are treated the same - I have a bridge I would like to sell you.
Said he was a psyco.. NUFF SAID.

He treated her like he would treat anyone else and her only response "I am girl boo hoo" which is it are men and women equal to men or not.. or are you another FAKE FEMINIST like Mika... Don't ask to be treated like one of the Guys if you are not man enough to take it.

Remember the Girl in SC that wanted to play football, until she was tackled by one of the linebackers in a game, then she tried to cry "I am a Girl they should have taken it easy on me."

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Is anyone really surprised by this. The President is going to say whatever he feels like, right wrong or indifferent.

Why be famous when one can be infamous...

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Said he was a psyco.. NUFF SAID.

He treated her like he would treat anyone else and her only response "I am girl boo hoo" which is it are men and women equal to men or not.. or are you another FAKE FEMINIST like Mika... Don't ask to be treated like one of the Guys if you are not man enough to take it.

Remember the Girl in SC that wanted to play football, until she was tackled by one of the linebackers in a game, then she tried to cry "I am a Girl they should have taken it easy on me."
Mmm, no you got that wrong. BLOTUS called Joe a psyco.

He even took a shot at Brzezinski over a supposed face-lift.

“I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!” Trump wrote in a pair of tweets.

Trump attacks 'Psycho' Joe Scarborough, 'Crazy' Mika Brzezinski in Twitter tear | Fox News

Unless Fox News is now "fake" too.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
Is anyone really surprised by this. The President is going to say whatever he feels like, right wrong or indifferent.

Not surprised, just disgusted.

Nice to see you here by the way :)

Reactions: 2 people

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN

Treat the office with respect the man in the office will treat them with respect.

Remember obama told Republicans "To get in the back of the bus", "THey bring a knife we will bring a Gun."

That is all liberals have, is lies, insults, but if someone treats them like they treat others they cry Foul.