It is vital to push back hard against right-wing lies that Mueller probe of Trump is

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
It is vital to push back hard against right-wing lies that Mueller probe of Trump is a 'coup'
By Ian Reifowitz

"In a democracy, there are things the people in power must not say, unless they are absolutely true. One of those things is that the other side is plotting a coup to remove them from power. Saying that is an invitation to bring one’s supporters into the streets and shed blood in order to prevent said coup from taking place. Saying it can also be a prelude to claiming broader, extraordinary powers in order to, once again, prevent said coup from taking place. Saying it must never be used as a talking point to win a news cycle or two. In other words, don’t fucking say it if you don’t mean it."
"Conservatives, including a sitting congressman as well as, more recently, White House Senior Advisor Kellyanne Conway, have taken part in spreading this incredibly irresponsible message, another example of Trump and his minions tearing at the fabric of our democratic system. Conway appeared on Fox just after host Jesse Watters had said: “We may now have proof the [Mueller] investigation was weaponized to destroy [Trump’s] presidency for partisan political purposes and to disenfranchise millions of American voters. … Now, if that’s true, we have a coup on our hands in America.” Although Conway herself didn’t use the word coup, she didn’t say anything about Watters’s comments, and in fact walked right up to the line in her own statement."
"Donald Trump doesn’t respect the presidency, he doesn’t respect democracy, and he doesn’t respect America. He is by far the most dangerous and destructive individual to ever hold the office of president, and he has disgraced that office with his despicable words and deeds. Resisting Trump is likely to be the most important political act any American will be called to undertake in our lifetimes. Let’s get to work."

====================================================

Of course the right is hell bent on calling anything that affects Trump and their political party a coup. But if there is nothing to worry about why are they so worried, correct? However, since their numbers are way down and since more and more Americans find that the GOP is no longer the preferred political party for 2018 and 2020, now much preferring the Democrats, they will try almost any trick in the book and go on the defensive.

Trump doesn't help matters either with his intolerable Tweets that rile up leaders both here and from around the world that could lead to war and major discord.

May 2012
By the wall
I remember you guys saying the republicans would never be in power again after Obama.

How'd that work out for you?

Oh but this time is different I imagine?

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
I remember when GOPers were saying that a Democrat could never win in a ruby red state such as Alabama and elsewhere. How'd that go for you!

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
I remember you guys saying the republicans would never be in power again after Obama.

What guys?
Everyone knows politics is cyclical.
Oooh, never mind. I see you were trying to be a sensationalist again, I gotcha.
Carry on.

Jul 2014
Border Fence

Donald Trump is not in power. He occupies a position.

Donald Trump commands no one except a rag tag coalition of racists and morons.

All Hail their King.

Jul 2014
midwest
Remember when Obama said there were 57 states.
Or when President Obama was awarded the Politifact "Lie of the Year"?

"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it."

That was a whopper, right there, yes it was.

Maybe he's got that award in his trophy case with his Nobel Peace prize for sending 30,000 additional troops to a war zone to kill and be killed.