It isn't a witch hunt really

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
That's because Trump's base hasn't either. Neither has what's left of the government that knows the "well stop it" crowd was doing an illegal thing.

This entire matter, which includes IG Horowitz report on 2016 Fisa warrants, the AG's investigation on the 2016 origins of the Russia investigation and related probes have not even been published yet.

One might interpret the Impeachment probe as a wag-the-dog preemptive strike against those probes.

Trump is doing what his base likes, fighting back. And he fights dirty. And he lies. And he crosses the line.

My hope is that we may FINALLY get a review of the press and just how far it has fallen from its primary mission. To confront power and seek the truth.

Aping the DNC line, covering up its scandals, including the Clintons, the Obamas and the House is NOT doing its job.

Trump has not been digging up dirt on the Bidens, just pulling up the rug where the press hid the dirt and asking anyone who can help to recognize it.

What Were The Bidens Doing In Ukraine? 5 Questions Answered

CtC

Mar 2019
California
That's because Trump's base hasn't either. Neither has what's left of the government that knows the "well stop it" crowd was doing an illegal thing.

This entire matter, which includes IG Horowitz report on 2016 Fisa warrants, the AG's investigation on the 2016 origins of the Russia investigation and related probes have not even been published yet.

One might interpret the Impeachment probe as a wag-the-dog preemptive strike against those probes.

Trump is doing what his base likes, fighting back. And he fights dirty. And he lies. And he crosses the line.

My hope is that we may FINALLY get a review of the press and just how far it has fallen from its primary mission. To confront power and seek the truth.

Aping the DNC line, covering up its scandals, including the Clintons, the Obamas and the House is NOT doing its job.

Trump has not been digging up dirt on the Bidens, just pulling up the rug where the press hid the dirt and asking anyone who can help to recognize it.

What Were The Bidens Doing In Ukraine? 5 Questions Answered
I guess this thread is wide open ,since the OP is just a hate Rant. Fact is , the PRESS never tells the TRUTH. Just what their agenda is ,or "shock" journalism to make more MONEY.