It isn't a witch hunt really

Mar 2015
Minnesota
The media lies about 1/10 as much as your right wing worm does, but since you one string puppets are told that the media is fake , it makes you look away from the truth that the lies are your gods and leaders. The only media group that has ever won the biggest liar crown was Fox Crap news . So there you are, you live and die by what scum bag says and what Fox Crap news says, so illiteracy follows you , the white supremacists, the Nazi party and the KKK . Theres good people though in all those groups. Right.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Mar 2015
Minnesota
I want to keep this as simple as possible , people who follow The Pumpkin man are bad for this country, and have to be gotten rid of . Or put them back underneath the rocks they came from, where good Americans conscience and norms has been able to keep them away from our children and society for the last 6 decades that i can account for. There has never been a uglier time in politics in this country for those 6 decades , so putting them back underneath those rocks they came from seems the only logical thing for this country to do, These ugly's found a voice in the Pumpkin Man, so they won't give up their new power easily but They are realistic enough to know this is their last voice this country will ever except from them, if they are forced back under their rocks for another 6 decades.
We want a country that isn't a dictatorship, a government that would rather not work and hold hands with the enemy's of this country while attacking the CIA the FBI but believeing our enimy's instead. . Or simply get away from being governered by Hatred and criminals. What do you call a person who alligns themselves with this countries enemy's? A republican?

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I want to keep this as simple as possible , people who follow The Pumpkin man are bad for this country, and have to be gotten rid of . Or put them back underneath the rocks they came from, where good Americans conscience and norms has been able to keep them away from our children and society for the last 6 decades that i can account for. There has never been a uglier time in politics in this country for those 6 decades , so putting them back underneath those rocks they came from seems the only logical thing for this country to do, These ugly's found a voice in the Pumpkin Man, so they won't give up their new power easily but They are realistic enough to know this is their last voice this country will ever except from them, if they are forced back under their rocks for another 6 decades.
We want a country that isn't a dictatorship, a government that would rather not work and hold hands with the enemy's of this country while attacking the CIA the FBI but believeing our enimy's instead. . Or simply get away from being governered by Hatred and criminals. What do you call a person who alligns themselves with this countries enemy's? A republican?
:zany::zany::zany::zany::zany::zany:

Mar 2015
Minnesota
That's because Trump's base hasn't either. Neither has what's left of the government that knows the "well stop it" crowd was doing an illegal thing.

This entire matter, which includes IG Horowitz report on 2016 Fisa warrants, the AG's investigation on the 2016 origins of the Russia investigation and related probes have not even been published yet.

One might interpret the Impeachment probe as a wag-the-dog preemptive strike against those probes.

Trump is doing what his base likes, fighting back. And he fights dirty. And he lies. And he crosses the line.

My hope is that we may FINALLY get a review of the press and just how far it has fallen from its primary mission. To confront power and seek the truth.

Aping the DNC line, covering up its scandals, including the Clintons, the Obamas and the House is NOT doing its job.

Trump has not been digging up dirt on the Bidens, just pulling up the rug where the press hid the dirt and asking anyone who can help to recognize it.

What Were The Bidens Doing In Ukraine? 5 Questions Answered
Our whole legal system is owned by the Clinton's and Biden and Obama , and our legal system not pointing out or finding them guilty of anything is because the democrats own them and even though literally every media group in this country is owned by conservatives , they are still controlled by the Democrats and as Scum bag and his party says, our FBI and Cia are just out to get them and they are just liars and evil. You people are small one string puppets. You can only sell stupid to stupid. So there you go, you have a whole party that believes you. And yes there is no facts that justify any investigation into any right winger but there is a list a mile long that dems that should be investigated for, even though there is no proof about anything with the dems and there is buckets of proof about scum bag, the rights still getting the raw deal.
By the way Scum bag is not guilty of any charges because Obama , the Clinton's and Biden did something in the past , then making scum bag guilty of nothing.
So my friends can you say anything outside of this scenario, or is this it for you people. If everything fails you can always go after my spelling and tell me how you hate me and how dumb I am.

Mar 2015
Minnesota
I always have to wonder how someone who lies litterally every other time he opens his mouth, can be used as a source to point out that our media is fake, that the CIA and FBI are liars But Putin is telling the truth.