It Seems Trump Was Right To Fire James Comey

Jan 2019
southeast
Wrong, again.

The FBI retroactively classify stuff all the time.

Though officials retroactively determined that they contained classified information, prosecutors declined to charge Mr. Comey with illegally disclosing the material.

Comey Is Criticized by Justice Dept. Watchdog for Violating F.B.I. Rules
I am wrong? Then why did they fight the judge in letting it all go public? Comey should have been the one to classify a memo 'confidential'. He did not and then the FBI stepped in classified it and they fought the judge in not letting it go public.

Jan 2019
southeast
Again, NOT TRUE

Which I'm thinking again you never bothered to read, much like the Mueller report

You are just parroting sound bites from right-wing media sites.
You did not read the IG report...it is quite obvious. BTW what the hell has the Mueller Report got to do with IG report?

Reactions: bmanmcfly
Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You did not read the IG report...it is quite obvious. BTW what the hell has the Mueller Report got to do with IG report?
It is relevant because some people seem to believe that accusation equals guilt.

Those same people also don't seem to realize that when they cherry pick single phrases or paragraphs out of hundreds of pages saying the opposite that the minority opinion is fact and the rest is delusion where you have to keep readi until you find that one key word and disregard the rest of the document.

If that didn't work, they would go so far as to attacking the font choice... It's not about facts, but narrative. Even as their Russian collusion conspiracy theory gets further debunked by the day.

Reactions: jenniel

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA
I am wrong? Then why did they fight the judge in letting it all go public? Comey should have been the one to classify a memo 'confidential'. He did not and then the FBI stepped in classified it and they fought the judge in not letting it go public.
Yes you are wrong.

Do you not understand the word "Retroactively"???

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

I did read it.

Just pointing out I doubt you read the IG report, just like you didn't read the Mueller Report.

You seem to get all your "talking" points from biased right-wing sources.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Again, NOT TRUE

Which I'm thinking again you never bothered to read, much like the Mueller report

You are just parroting sound bites from right-wing media sites.

We should do a drinking game when people of your ilk say this stupid “you didnt read the meuller report” and fail to give context garbage. Though wed all die of alch poisoning....

No one believes you read the thing. You realize this right? If you had you would follow up quoting the relevant part.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Yes you are wrong.

Information was always classified and the head of the fbi know the rules on classifying information. He knew and failed to correctly mark the documents, this is what you are ignorant of.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I did read it.

Just pointing out I doubt you read the IG report, just like you didn't read the Mueller Report.

Lol you get yours from left wingers on twitter,,...hahahaha

Jan 2019
southeast
Yes you are wrong.

You are not comprehending what I said. Yes, they did it retroactively because there was confidential information in the memo. It should have been done by Comey and his claiming that those memos were personal was wrong. They belonged to the government. The FBI classified the memo as 'confidential' and they fought to keep it from becoming public and lost. At the level Comey was at he knew it was confidential but yet he showed it to his attorneys who did no have any kind of security clearance.

Reactions: Rev. Hellh0und
Jan 2019
southeast
I did read it.

Now that is really rich. :lol: