It turns out Republicans had suggestions, for Obamneycare, back in 2009:

May 2012
A bad place to be, HELL is not . . .
On Fox News a couple days ago was Rep.Tim Griffin, R-Ark., to say House pubs were all about suggesting interstate options, for the ACA website, unlike the state-by-state thing and its debacle website, which der Herr Obaminator und seiner toadies hat geschmucken und heimlichen maneuveren, bis FUBAR.

These articles showed up, in my search:

UPDATE: The Republicans want health care to work? Tim Griffin gets an earful | Arkansas Blog | Arkansas news, politics, opinion, restaurants, music, movies and art

Republicans call for a different approach to health care | Fox News Video

The clip I saw is at the fox address.

Also:

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/21/tim-griffin-of-arkansas-will-not-seek-third-congressional-term/?_r=0

Tim Griffin, Arkansas GOP Congressman, Not Running For Reelection

What this looks like, to me is the MDMA-gobbling, Republican-wannabes, among elected officials, of the Democratic Party wanted, to emulate Romney's Massachusetts healthcare, neatly, without offering interstate options, on their flopping healthcare.gov.

As this plays out, we'll see who did what, since healthcare.gov sucks, it was supposed to suck, and since we are tired of gridlock, stop sucking, over there.

Somebody probably gave Rep.Griffin some kind of load, for being from Arkansas and having anything to do, with the DDDs, but that's my guess, only.

Why would a rising star of the Rs just opt out, of the House, when he apparently can offer a message, as to how the Ds totally and determinedly suck?

I guess he talked, to a lot of Rs, who are nothing but deflecting geeks. That's what I encounter, among pubs, even if I meet just one of them, somehow.

May 2012
Ah, FUBAR-Deutsch requires translation, per PH review:

Please notice how modern Democrats regard Obama as Fuhrer or King. Of course, since PH requires English-only, please read: OBAMA SUCKS, and he won't quit biting, either.

Aug 2012
Greenridge Free State
Ah, FUBAR-Deutsch requires translation, per PH review:

Please notice how modern Democrats regard Obama as Fuhrer or King. Of course, since PH requires English-only, please read: OBAMA SUCKS, and he won't quit biting, either.

I feel your pain, bro.

May 2012
No pain, no worries, yet, but if I get too close, to any major party toadies, conflict may arise.

If YOU feel pain, it ain't mine. My personal trainer doesn't even get that one in.