"It's all about the Benjamins baby"

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Ilhan opposed BDS during her campaign, then once elected switched sides and now supports it. Not only antisemitic, but somewhat lacking in honesty as well.

Nothing compared to Rashida, though, who supports the so-called "one-state solution," i.e., the eradication of the Jewish state.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Ilhan opposed BDS during her campaign, then once elected switched sides and now supports it. Not only antisemitic, but somewhat lacking in honesty as well.

Nothing compared to Rashida, though, who supports the so-called "one-state solution," i.e., the eradication of the Jewish state.
Ocasio Cortez as well supports the BDS movement. Bernie Sanders as well I believe.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her top lieutenants on Monday sharply condemned Rep. Ilhan Omar for using anti-Semitic remarks and called on her to immediately apologize in an extraordinary rebuke of a colleague.

“Congresswoman Omar’s use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters is deeply offensive,” said Pelosi, Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn and other party leaders in a statement. “We condemn these remarks and we call upon Congresswoman Omar to immediately apologize for these hurtful comments.“

Pelosi denounces Ilhan Omar tweet as anti-Semitic

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her top lieutenants on Monday sharply condemned Rep. Ilhan Omar for using anti-Semitic remarks and called on her to immediately apologize in an extraordinary rebuke of a colleague.

“Congresswoman Omar’s use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel’s supporters is deeply offensive,” said Pelosi, Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn and other party leaders in a statement. “We condemn these remarks and we call upon Congresswoman Omar to immediately apologize for these hurtful comments.“

Pelosi denounces Ilhan Omar tweet as anti-Semitic
What good is an apology is someone forces you to do it? I will say, Cortez, Rashida and this one are simply awful for the Democratic party. Stating crap like this on social media is just another version of Trump. As a Nation, we are voting in people who in reality, we would not hire to take out our garbage. I will say, I am admiring Nancy more and more each day....I like how she is calling out these morons.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
On the bright side, it's nice to know that unlike neo-Nazis and white nationalists, there actually aren't good people on both sides of antisemitism.

America +1

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Omar's comments touched upon a long-running, and particularly ugly, thread of the anti-Semitic movement — that Jewish money fuels backing for Israel in the United States and elsewhere. A freshman Democrat, Max Rose of New York, said, "Congresswoman Omar's statements are deeply hurtful to Jews, including myself." Omar and freshman Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib — the first two Muslim women elected to Congress — have signaled support for the Palestinian-led BDS movement (Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions) against the Israeli government over its treatment of Palestinians.

Omar ignites new anti-Semitism controversy with comments on AIPAC
And yet Kevin McCarthys comment about the last election being funded by three prominent democratic Jews was ignored. I wonder what’s different

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
What good is an apology is someone forces you to do it? I will say, Cortez, Rashida and this one are simply awful for the Democratic party. Stating crap like this on social media is just another version of Trump. As a Nation, we are voting in people who in reality, we would not hire to take out our garbage. I will say, I am admiring Nancy more and more each day....I like how she is calling out these morons.
So, you’re not accepting her apology?