It's not just central Americans showing up at border.

Jan 2007
Immigration officials see drastic rise in number of Africans illegally crossing US-Mexican border
hundreds of African migrants who arrived in San Antonio last week. City leaders said they weren’t given a heads up and quickly scrambled to accommodate them and quickly recruit several French-speaking volunteers who could serve as translators.

Dramatic' rise in African migrants arriving at US border
US border patrol agents in Texas have detained hundreds of people from African countries over the past week.

US Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) says the "dramatic rise" in migrants from African countries arriving in the area is a "humanitarian crisis".
'Dramatic' rise in Africans arrested at US border

Jan 2007
Hundreds of African migrants have been arrested in Texas after a “dramatic rise” in arrivals at the southern US border, according to patrol agents.

More from 500 people from African countries were detained near the frontier city of Del Rio in the past week, said US Customs and Border Protection (CBP), which warned of a “humanitarian crisis”.
Most were families from the Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Angola.
“The introduction of this new population places additional burdens on processing stations, to include language and cultural differences,” said Del Rio sector chief patrol agent Raul Ortiz.

Jan 2007
The border was being crushed, people are being released as ordered by courts. The word is out swarm the USA by way of mexico.

Large numbers coming to the border from Ebola-ridden African countries

There are 88 nations where the per capita GDP is lower than that of Guatemala, which stands at $4,471 as of 2017. That is likely well over one billion people living in similar or worse conditions than those coming to our border today, primarily from Central America. As such, it’s no surprise that once our government telegraphed the message to the world that our sovereignty no longer matters when someone invades with a child, people are now coming in large numbers from all over the world, including from the most disease-prone countries in Africa.

While Africans have been trickling over our border in recent months, on Friday, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that “the first large group of people from Africa” were apprehended in the Del Rio sector of Texas. In total, 116 individuals were apprehended in this African caravan on Thursday morning, including 35 from Angola, one from Cameroon, and 80 from Congo.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
We are going to see people from Africa, Asia, the Middle East, South America, and everywhere else coming in. They know they can get lots of free stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if Congress doesn't do something soon, the U.S. could see a dramatic number of people entering the country, bringing more crime and diseases to our shores.

Jan 2007
We are going to see people from Africa, Asia, the Middle East, South America, and everywhere else coming in. They know they can get lots of free stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if Congress doesn't do something soon, the U.S. could see a dramatic number of people entering the country, bringing more crime and diseases to our shores.
Judges will turn them all loose on America. Democrats will do nothing ...maybe call you racist for opposing. Open the gates to hundreds of millions of the most desperate.

Nov 2016
USA
Last year, when I was hospitalized, most of the nursing staff seemed to be from Africa. I’m talking RNs and LPNs, licensed professionals. They were awesome and very attentive in 5he care they gave me.