Ivanka to Gary Cohn after Charlottesville: "My Dad's not a racist!"

Apr 2018
oregon
Yes, the video depicts hundreds of yards worth of white nationalist scum and ONLY white nationalist scum - That ain't broad-brushing or cherrypicking my friend.
If you contend that every person not shown in your video is exactly the same as those in it, you are indeed broadbrushing and using a cherry-picked video to justify it. Think more, post less.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
You are making the logical fallacy of assuming everyone there was a neo-nazi or a neo-nazi supporter. That is an incorrect assumption. It's like saying "Neo-nazis support lower taxation, therefore anyone who supports lower taxation also supports neo-nazis". It's an absurd assumption only made by child-like intellects.
Next time read the post. I didn't say anything about Charlotte in my question did I? I tried to keep it as simple as possible for you and you still fucked it up by answering with some stupid bullshit about the question being based on a logical fallacy. Wasn't I specific enough for ya? If you don't want to answer the question, don't. But if you want to, go right ahead. I'm sure you'll fuck that up to.

Apr 2018
oregon
Personal Insult
Next time read the post. I didn't say anything about Charlotte in my question did I? I tried to keep it as simple as possible for you and you still fucked it up by answering with some stupid bullshit about the question being based on a logical fallacy. Wasn't I specific enough for ya? If you don't want to answer the question, don't. But if you want to, go right ahead. I'm sure you'll fuck that up to.
That's what the thread is about. Do you always have to be such a petty little dickwad?

May 2013
Boise, ID
If you contend that every person not shown in your video is exactly the same as those in it, you are indeed broadbrushing and using a cherry-picked video to justify it. Think more, post less.
That makes absolutely no sense and your posts are getting dumber and dumber. And no comment about Trump's claim that Dems hate Jews because of something stupid one person said? Think more, post less

Nov 2013
NY
You know what is the best sign that you're not a racist ?
That multiple people at many times have to repeatedly point out to the rest of the world, that you are NOT a racist. :lol::lol:

Jul 2013
Ohio
Agreed. Are you contending that every person there opposite the antifa fools and other leftist riff-raff was a neo-nazi or white supremacist? If so, you're wrong.
The ones participating in the Unite-the-Right rally were neo-Nazis and white supremacists.
They marched with torches and chanted: Jews will not replace us.
One of the neo-Nazi/white supremacists and avowed Trump supporter drove right into protestors and killed a woman.
Don't you just hate it when your side is so blatant with their racism and anti-semitism?