Ivanka Trump donates $50,000 to church to aid children separated from parents.

Sep 2014
United States
I can't wait to see how the libwingers spin this negatively........not enough $$$$.............why to a church.........just a PR stunt............

As President Donald Trump's zero-tolerance policy continues to face immense backlash across the country, his daughter Ivanka Trump donated $50,000 last week to Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano to help the church's efforts to care for children separated from their families along the border.

Pastor Jack Graham said Ivanka Trump first learned about the church's campaign after he tweeted last Tuesday that he is trying to find a solution to the "terrible immigration crisis" emerging on the state's southern border. She promptly reached out to Graham, who has led the church for nearly 30 years, and made a personal donation of $50,000, according to a news release.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/imm...ood-church-aid-campaign-help-migrant-children

Sep 2014
United States
One would think all the libwingers who have been running around with their hair on fire about the children would applaud this outreach by Ivanka.

I guess they see no political advantage here.

:popcorn:

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
I can't wait to see how the libwingers spin this negatively........not enough $$$$.............why to a church.........just a PR stunt............
No need for spin. Even right-wingers like you have spotted what's going on, as evidenced by that post.

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
She has a net worth of $300,000,000. How much of that did she corrupt her way into as first (crime) family.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
One would think all the libwingers who have been running around with their hair on fire about the children would applaud this outreach by Ivanka.

I guess they see no political advantage here.

:popcorn:
I applaud this action and my contention is and has been that her shirt was being misconstrued. Good on her, this was an act of defiance to Trump on her part. She seems very stand up to me. I like her.

Anything else?