I've Been Binge-Watching 'Stranger Things'!

Aug 2018
Vancouver
I forgot about this thread.

When I posted after episode 5 I felt like the season was a muddled mess - but by the end of the season I was back in my fanboy hat.

I loved the ending. Loved the teaser for season 4, and forgive the fist 6 episodes for all their sins.

Nov 2007
Prague, Czech Republic
I forgot about this thread.

When I posted after episode 5 I felt like the season was a muddled mess - but by the end of the season I was back in my fanboy hat.

I loved the ending. Loved the teaser for season 4, and forgive the fist 6 episodes for all their sins.
Season 3 never really won me back over.

I thought the first season was brilliant, the second was quite good, and the third a bit disappointing. And now it looks like there might be a fourth...

The third season lacked any mystery. That was what I liked so much about the original Stranger Things - that for ages you didn't really know what on earth was going on, and most of the characters knew even less.

Now we've reached the point where all is evident and everyone is aware of everything - time to move on to something new before the original magic is crushed beneath the weight of endless mediocre sequels. Everything has it's end; far too many series continue far beyond it.

kmiller1610

Former Staff
Mar 2007
One of the interesting wrinkles in Season Two was when Eleven----'El'------went to track down her 'sister' in Chicago------and we learn that she has an ability of an entirely different kind, as she can make people SEE whatever she wants them to see. And she was Number Eight. So that makes you wonder if there are any other humans with paranormal abilities out there, and what they might be up to, and how the government lost track of them all, anyhow.....
[Was it Chicago or Cleveland? I might be forgetting that part....]
I thought you said "No Spoilers!"

Loved season one; give it a 9

Enjoyed season two: give it a 7.5

Started and stopped season three: Not in the mood..... yet.