I've seen pics of HOSTAGES that looked happier than this top BRASS looked last night!

Jul 2015
Florida
You know last night on several occasions the camera panned the group of brass sitting towards the front. If Trump was talking about the military or the lost SEAL, it panned to them. Their expressions ranged from UNCOMFORTABLE to UNHAPPY (a couple of times, I thought, they looked PISSED). Stoic, flat affect is a constant for these guys! I'm telling you this was NEITHER of those expressions.

Someone captured their 'mood' and someone else remarked on the same...

Ex-NSA analyst rips Trump for exploiting ‘trapped’ widow: ‘She didn’t want to stand up — we know why’
[FONT=&amp]

DAVID EDWARDS
01 MAR 2017 AT 10:41 ET
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

Joint Chiefs of Staff attend President Donald Trump's speech to Congress (Fox News/Twitter/@WhileInTheWild)
[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Former NSA analyst and columnist John Schindler reacted in horror on Tuesday after seeing Trump “exploit” Carryn Owens, the wife of slain Chief Petty Officer William (Ryan) Owens.

According to Schindler, the president crossed the line during his address to a joint session of Congress when he used Carryn Owens as a political prop.

Schindler immediately expressed his disgust on Twitter.

Follow

John Schindler
@20committee

Snr Chief Owens' widow...for God's sake leave this poor woman alone.

Trump gloating, of course...talking the Bible.
10:01 PM - 28 Feb 2017

Follow

John Schindler
@20committee

Anybody who saw the faces of the Joint Chiefs tonight when the cam hit them knows exactly what the US military thinks of Trump.
10:16 PM - 28 Feb 2017

14h
John Schindler
@20committee

Anybody who saw the faces of the Joint Chiefs tonight when the cam hit them knows exactly what the US military thinks of Trump.
Follow
Jason Bainbridge @WhileInTheWild

@20committee I like to call it resting military
[/FONT]

Ex-NSA analyst rips Trump for exploiting ?trapped? widow: ?She didn?t want to stand up ? we know why?