Jacob Wohl Faked Death Threats Against Himself

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Right-wing personality Jacob Wohl appears to have faked death threats against himself and submitted them to police as evidence that he was facing “terroristic threats,” according to newly released documents.Wohl and fellow provocateur Laura Loomer went to Minneapolis last month to “investigate” whether their quest to prove that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) married her own brother—a charge based on flimsy blog comments that has been disproven.

Wohl’s videos to his fans were premised on the idea that Minneapolis is an incredibly dangerous place, and often featured him wearing a bulletproof vest. At one point in a new video about their trip, Wohl goes to a Minneapolis police station to report death threats he says he and his team have received since being in the city.

One of those threats came via direct message from a Twitter account called @Drakehomes612, who described himself as a Minneapolis “diversity coordinator.” “I hope you fuckin know that if bump into you in Dinkytown or anywhere else in my city I’m going shoot you and shit on your fucking bodies,” the account wrote to Wohl’s team. “Get that fuck out my city you piece of shit. Now.”

But @Drakehomes612 isn’t a real account. As journalist Tony Webster first noticed, @Drakehomes612 is one of the fake accounts Wohl created in the run-up to his Twitter ban. A source familiar with Wohl’s fake accounts confirmed to me that @Drakehomes612 was run by Wohl before being deleted by Twitter. That means Wohl was sending himself fake death threats, presumably in an attempt to up the drama during his Minneapolis videos.

WTH? What is up with all the fake crimes lately?

I hope he gets indicted for this, just like Jussie was.

These kinds of fake allegations need to stop.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
What is interesting though is the media unlike the jussie case, never gave this guy the benefit of the doubt.... not that either deserved it, but it is interedting to see how differently different people get covered.

Nov 2013
None of your business
Right-wing personality Jacob Wohl appears to have faked death threats against himself and submitted them to police as evidence that he was facing “terroristic threats,” according to newly released documents.Wohl and fellow provocateur Laura Loomer went to Minneapolis last month to “investigate” whether their quest to prove that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) married her own brother—a charge based on flimsy blog comments that has been disproven.

Wohl’s videos to his fans were premised on the idea that Minneapolis is an incredibly dangerous place, and often featured him wearing a bulletproof vest. At one point in a new video about their trip, Wohl goes to a Minneapolis police station to report death threats he says he and his team have received since being in the city.

One of those threats came via direct message from a Twitter account called @Drakehomes612, who described himself as a Minneapolis “diversity coordinator.” “I hope you fuckin know that if bump into you in Dinkytown or anywhere else in my city I’m going shoot you and shit on your fucking bodies,” the account wrote to Wohl’s team. “Get that fuck out my city you piece of shit. Now.”

But @Drakehomes612 isn’t a real account. As journalist Tony Webster first noticed, @Drakehomes612 is one of the fake accounts Wohl created in the run-up to his Twitter ban. A source familiar with Wohl’s fake accounts confirmed to me that @Drakehomes612 was run by Wohl before being deleted by Twitter. That means Wohl was sending himself fake death threats, presumably in an attempt to up the drama during his Minneapolis videos.

WTH? What is up with all the fake crimes lately?

I hope he gets indicted for this, just like Jussie was.

These kinds of fake allegations need to stop.
Agreed, and those white women calling in bbq violations, street vendor permit violations and pool rights violations should be charged also. After all, how WILL our men and women in blue catch the real bad guys if they are ministering to cosplay like this????

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Agreed, and those white women calling in bbq violations, street vendor permit violations and pool rights violations should be charged also. After all, how WILL our men and women in blue catch the real bad guys if they are ministering to cosplay like this????

"BBQ violations"? What is that. like boiling your ribs first?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
What is interesting though is the media unlike the jussie case, never gave this guy the benefit of the doubt.... not that either deserved it, but it is interedting to see how differently different people get covered.
LMAO @ another fake news story from the Daily Beast.

Tony Webster is a psycho Leftist activist.

All we have here is a psycho Leftist Activist accusing Wohl of sending himself death threats.

Nothing turned over to police by Webster, No police investigation of Wohl.

Just a psycho Leftist Activist accusation.

But, what does the fake news MSM do ......

Well immediately run the story as a hoax and compare it to Smollett's hoax.

And, what do our fake news MSM good lil' Sheeple friends do?

Well .... run to PH and parrot more fake news MSM threads, of course.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
This is just another example of the fake news MSM going after anyone they disagree with.

These militant Leftist for the Democrat Party must be stopped.

Nick Sandmann vs Media Giants

Keep in mind Ilhan Omar's district is the largest hot bed for terrorist activity in the US.

One can believe whatever they want about MN but, that is a fact.

May 2016
Florida
This is just another example of the fake news MSM going after anyone they disagree with.

These militant Leftist for the Democrat Party must be stopped.

Nick Sandmann vs Media Giants

Keep in mind Ilhan Omar's district is the largest hot bed for terrorist activity in the US.

One can believe whatever they want about MN but, that is a fact.
LMAO @ another fake news story from the Daily Beast.

Tony Webster is a psycho Leftist activist.

All we have here is a psycho Leftist Activist accusing Wohl of sending himself death threats.

Nothing turned over to police by Webster, No police investigation of Wohl.

Just a psycho Leftist Activist accusation.

But, what does the fake news MSM do ......

Well immediately run the story as a hoax and compare it to Smollett's hoax.

And, what do our fake news MSM good lil' Sheeple friends do?

Well .... run to PH and parrot more fake news MSM threads, of course.
This is the reason why we can’t have nice things.