Jacob Wohl Faked Death Threats Against Himself

Jul 2011
NYC
LMAO @ another fake news story from the Daily Beast.

Tony Webster is a psycho Leftist activist.

All we have here is a psycho Leftist Activist accusing Wohl of sending himself death threats.

Nothing turned over to police by Webster, No police investigation of Wohl.

Just a psycho Leftist Activist accusation.

But, what does the fake news MSM do ......

Well immediately run the story as a hoax and compare it to Smollett's hoax.

And, what do our fake news MSM good lil' Sheeple friends do?

Well .... run to PH and parrot more fake news MSM threads, of course.

uhm.... Jacob Wohl Caught Allegedly Faking Another Twitter Account

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Jul 2011
NYC
Same story .....

Same accusation by the same Leftist Activist.

The only person accusing Wohl.

Maybe Wohl did fake the account.

But, don't you think there should be a bit more evidence other than one accusation from a Leftist Activist before the fake news MSM is flooded with stories claiming this accusation is true?

the daily caller. give it up.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
What is interesting though is the media unlike the jussie case, never gave this guy the benefit of the doubt.... not that either deserved it, but it is interedting to see how differently different people get covered.
I suppose it is kind of interesting, but the difference is that Wohl has a history of fraud and batshit conspiracy theories. Jussie had no comparable history that I know of that would cause people to immediately think "Probably another crock of shit" like with Wohl. Jussie's case smelled fishy from the beginning, but not because he was known to be a fraud.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Desperate jealous people usually end up causing more damage to the causes they support than do any good.

Nov 2013
None of your business
I suppose it is kind of interesting, but the difference is that Wohl has a history of fraud and batshit conspiracy theories. Jussie had no comparable history that I know of that would cause people to immediately think "Probably another crock of shit" like with Wohl. Jussie's case smelled fishy from the beginning, but not because he was known to be a fraud.
Yes the whole Mueller sexual harassment scheme he played worked out for him. The right seems to have a soft spot in their nether regions for mad dogs such as Wohl. Eh?