Jacob Wohl Faked Death Threats Against Himself

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
What is interesting though is the media unlike the jussie case, never gave this guy the benefit of the doubt.... not that either deserved it, but it is interedting to see how differently different people get covered.
Then I take it you have no idea who Jacob Wohl is. He has a long history of being a big right troll and has even been banned from Twitter.

More from the link

This isn’t Wohl’s first brush with controversy. In 2017, he became the youngest person to receive a lifetime ban from futures trading. Last year, he was involved in a scheme to smear Special Counsel Robert Mueller with sexual assaults allegations. Months later, the accuser Wohl had lined up told USA Today that Wohl had made all of the allegations up.

Activist Ali Alexander, who organized Wohl’s trip to Minneapolis and went with him to the police station, posted a video early Wednesday morning trying to distance himself from Wohl. Alexander claims that Wohl showed the faked direct messages to the police.

In the documentary, Alexander compares Wohl to both Batman and Iron Man. But now, he’s backing away fast, saying Wohl may be a “bad actor.”

Jul 2011
NYC
Then I take it you have no idea who Jacob Wohl is. He has a long history of being a big right troll and has even been banned from Twitter.

More from the link

This isn’t Wohl’s first brush with controversy. In 2017, he became the youngest person to receive a lifetime ban from futures trading. Last year, he was involved in a scheme to smear Special Counsel Robert Mueller with sexual assaults allegations. Months later, the accuser Wohl had lined up told USA Today that Wohl had made all of the allegations up.

Activist Ali Alexander, who organized Wohl’s trip to Minneapolis and went with him to the police station, posted a video early Wednesday morning trying to distance himself from Wohl. Alexander claims that Wohl showed the faked direct messages to the police.

In the documentary, Alexander compares Wohl to both Batman and Iron Man. But now, he’s backing away fast, saying Wohl may be a “bad actor.”

I never heard of him, looked him up, and my opinion remains the same. He's an asshole. People who file false reports should be charged with the crime they are claiming was committed agains tthem.